Help needed from a Newbie :-)

EllyG

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have just purchased a GS1000. It is the cheaper version, which I believe is a 'fake' but I'm happy with it :)

My only problem is that I am unable to reset the time and date. According to the instructions, when I press 'mode' , it is supposed to take me to the settings menu, but it doesn't. It goes into camera mode. I have reset it twice, but still cannot put the right time and date on my new dashcam. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Many would like to help you, but these fakes are hopeless in so many ways.

I have been in touch with the seller, and have now changed the date and time correctly. This is a brilliant little Dash Cam. The pictures are nice and sharp, as are the video's. I went out on a test drive today, and am very pleased with the results.

EllyG said:
I have been in touch with the seller, and have now changed the date and time correctly. This is a brilliant little Dash Cam. The pictures are nice and sharp, as are the video's. I went out on a test drive today, and am very pleased with the results.

If its working reliably and you're happy with the results is all that really matters, sometimes the instructions you get with these aren't the best as I'm sure you're probably aware

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Submitdashcam Introductions 4
M Introductions 16
Back