Help needed: Transcend drivepro 200

Siddharth Talageri

Reaction score
Country
India
Guys, I need your advice, I am using Transcend Drive pro 200 for the past 08 months, and recently I realized that the video recording starts to hang up after 02 minutes till the clip / file is over, has anyone come across this kind of situation and what was the solution?

With little experience, I thought of formatting the 32 GB SD card again and resetting the camera again…as the video file / clip would be of no use in case of a mishap.. well , unable to upload the video which could have enabled all to see what I referred to...

Please help...

Thanks and regards,
Siddharth Talageri

The issue was not resolved, the video clip starts hanging u after 02 mins of recording time, at the moment, I am using the SAN disc 32 GB class 10 micro SD card, I read on the forum a thread pertaining to SD cards that are being used, some members said tat SAN disk was not a good SD card for dash cams.. Which SD card is the best for dash cams and what classification? Also I realised that the camera gets warm after about driving for 02 hours+

Thanks and regards,
Siddharth Talageri

You might want to give a Transcend card a try, since they made the camera:D.

You need to use High Endurance or MLC MicroSD card. Normal class 10 MicroSD card is not suitable for Dash Cam. As you know our dash cam is keep loop recording and overwite. Somemore MicroSD card have it's life span. Probably you need to get a better quality MicroSD card and replace and for sure your problem is solve.

You need to use High Endurance or MLC MicroSD card. Normal class 10 MicroSD card is not suitable for Dash Cam. As you know our dash cam is keep loop recording and overwite. Somemore MicroSD card have it's life span. Probably you need to get a better quality MicroSD card and replace and for sure your problem is solve.
Really, and where did you observe this? Take a poll about whether normal class 10 cards will work and see what you come up with.

Back