Help, no corresponding GPS file

CrispyFresh

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help.

I took my new car in to the dealership to get a faulty speaker replaced. I decided to look back over the footage from my mini 0801 and I was horrified to find my car had been taken on many joy rides, one was used to hide from dealership so a personal call could be made (I could hear everything) and another occasion a mechanic took it to a friends house almost hitting a cyclist on the way.

I copied the specific MOV files so they wouldn't get overwritten however after returning to those files I am now given the message ERROR: No corresponding GPS file! and it wont play back any of them. Trying to play directly through Quicktime provides Error 2048: could on the file because it is not a file that Quicktime understands.

Does anyone know a way to get around these errors so the existing files can be played?

not sure what you've done with the files but registrator viewer is much better for playback of these types of files

Use the standard registrator viewer preferable on a PC (windows). It should playback all the files with or without GPS files.

Back