Help obtaining DV988 GPS Antenna

SwissTony

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Hi, I recently purchased a DV988 and have been trying to find somewhere to buy a GPS antenna for it. I can find a GPS antenna online for the DV688 but am told by blueskysea support this antenna is not compatible with the DV988. Have tried the usual places eBay and Amazon and even Google for other sources but can find nothing currently online. Does anyone know of a site selling a GPS antenna for the DV988 ?

Hi, I recently purchased a DV988 and have been trying to find somewhere to buy a GPS antenna for it. I can find a GPS antenna online for the DV688 but am told by blueskysea support this antenna is not compatible with the DV988. Have tried the usual places eBay and Amazon and even Google for other sources but can find nothing currently online. Does anyone know of a site selling a GPS antenna for the DV988 ?
Different GPS module connector with DV688. And you can get the extra DV988 GPS module from the seller agent directly!
Or email support@blueskysea-inc.com for the price and purchase link!

Hi Swiss Tony, if you haven't already email Vicky support@bluesky who will organise payment through paypal and send you the GPS unit, that's what i had to do.
Regards
Denis

Hi Swiss Tony, if you haven't already email Vicky support@bluesky who will organise payment through paypal and send you the GPS unit, that's what i had to do.
Regards
Denis
Dear Denis53, Thanks for the reply. I did contact Vicky back in February but she just referred me to buy it on ebay where I found there was no current listing for it. Your reply prompted me to look again on ebay today and a seller has it, but they don't offer postage to Switzerland. Just my Luck. But, if the seller won't post to Switzerland I will contact Vicky again to advise of the continuing problems getting a GPS module for the DV988. Thanks again.

I just took my gps antenna out. Since they will not put a solid color behind the text you cannot read it depending on the video background.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S DV988 3
V DV988 10
Back