Help purchasing a new Panorama S replacement stealth mount

pyrofreak3

Reaction score
Country
United States
About a month ago I was involved in an accident where a wreck-less female driver first speed past our car, then got beside our car and ultimately turned our car into a concrete barrier at 65 MPH.

After we were released from the hospital and able to speak to the police they said the case was currently a "he said she said event" where both drivers claimed the other driver was at fault.

The following day my wife and I went to our car and retrieved the camera and the data. We submitted the data to the police and our insurance. As you all can imagine she was charged with wreck-less driving and we didn't have to pay our insurance deductible.

Unfortunately, our car as a total loss, while the accident was a giant heart ache this little black box was a life saver. Sadly, the stealth mount that uses 3M adhesive tape (pictured below) was damaged in the wreck.

I've scoured the internet and I haven't been able to find a replacement mount. We currently have an old suction mount, but I hate them with a passion. I was hoping someone here would know where I need to go, or who I need to contact in order to purchase another stealth adhesive mount.

Thank You

Panorama-S.jpg

Hi thanks for sharing your story, glad you're ok and the dashcam video saved the day as usual.

Here are replacement mounts

https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/a...icky-u-bracket-mount-for-panorama-2-s-x2.html

or

https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/accessories/pano360-panorama-3m-suction-combo-mount.html

Oh good thank you I've been looking for the top mount forever, I'll have to order one from you.

PS: I was reading about the firmware earlier, not sure if I need to update mine, may be contacting you about that also

Glad you are OK and your Panorama S helped to sort out this accident and passed test on 65mph car crash.

A few comments:

1. Glad you and the wife are OK. The word you want to describe the perp is "reckless".

2. The car was a total wreck, but the cam is fine, only the mount was damaged?

3. Where's the video. You gotta post it somewhere for us.

:confused::p:eek:

Back