HELP! Which firmware to use?

kotysoft

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Dash Cam
mini 0805, mini 0903
Hi everyone.

I just got my brand new NanoQ from Gearbest and on it's first day I made a really big mistake: updated to the "latest" firmware. Unfortunately the latest official firmware was older than the shipped one (20160620 -> 20160320). Yeah. I think I learned the lesson... I tought it was easy to recover if I messing up, just like my 0805. For 0805 there is many-many-many firmwares and help available but I can't say same for this 0903.

Currently I have nanoQFW20160320V1.6 from nanodashcam.com

My problems with it:
- no GPS data in MOV file (Registratorviewer can only show the route only if I add the log files to them)
- no any data stamped to videofile itself (gps, speed, registration plate)... everything missing. I have image only. In menu everything is turned ON.
- Sometimes in car the screen doesn't turn off automatically (screen delay set to 10s in menu)
- The "long-press bottom-left button to wifi turn on/off" is not working. Can switch in menu only
- The original firmware had a temperature data in dashcam screen, now it's disappeared

I'm currently very angry with myself because I messed up the great firmware.
I already sent an email to MegCN support, but affraid I'll not get any answer this year :(

Can anybody help me please which firmware should I use and where to download that?

If there is an older firmware with these functions told above working, I can live WITHOUT ldws, parking guard, motion detection....

Thanks in advance,
Tibor
A new NanoQ owner in panic.

---- SOLVED ----

(unable to delete thread)

Back