Help with choosing the right cam (2ch preferably)

hiter202

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I am new to the whole Dash Cam life, so I need some insight.
I was involved in an accident last month with a brand new car which was less than 2 weeks old. I now want a dash cam. The accident occurred in the day time, but I want something that has superb quality during the day as well as night.

I would like to have a camera in front and in back. I rather be safe than sorry.

I have been looking at the following:
  • Mini 0803 / Mini 0801 (just get two of these)
  • Mobius (just get two of these)
  • Panomara 2S (not sure what to do with this, but I know this one is better quality that the above two)
  • Tiesfong B40 (two of these)
  • BlackVue DR550gw - 2CH
  • Lukas LK-7700 PRO Dual
  • BlackSys CF-100 HD
  • Urive MD-8000P
---------------------------------------------------------------
Must haves / Would like to haves
  1. Night vision must be very good.

2. GPS Option

3. Excellent reliability

4. Up to date firmware / custom firmware

5. Discreet

6. Good fps

7. I would like for the camera to obviously be 1080P, but I know only the front one will be 1080P and the rear would be 720P

8. I would like for the cameras to be able to hold a lot of video time, so perhaps the support of 64GB - 128GB+ cards

9. To be able to with stand heat. My car will be fully tinted with either 20% or limo (5%) (not sure yet) and maybe the front windshield at 35%

10. Screen is not mandatory, I rather have a more compact size than a screen on it.
and....

--- Price to be under $250 if possible (for front and back solution).

Any help / guidance / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any others that I can look into, please let me know. I would like to get something purchased within the next few days if possible.

Thanks in advance guys :)

The CF-100 can only go up to 32gb I think, but it's only $200 for a dual cam system with gps.

It won't be under $250 but if you want "The Best" long term solution. (Panorama S) I can hook you up with a combo discount. You get a cam with the lowest defect rate around, lowest current draw, and high heat resistant super capacitor. Night vision is outstanding, and new beta firmware is due out that improves quality even more actually. (week'ish away) You can set each into Parking Mode as well. (get the hard wire BDP kit) Panorama supports 128GB

I'll even throw in 2 special ball socket 360 degree mounts.
http://roadcam.ecrater.com/p/20173355/roadcam-rcpano2s360-suction-cup-3m
53ae3d6a21408_336922b.jpg

PM me for details.

PM me the price for two. I am trying to stay within budget as much as possible and not pay double that

Back