Help with Hard Wiring Lukas K900-QD

That's a lot of money, I'm sure it must be a hard sell in your market, it is a challenge when you're up against grey market sellers that try and avoid taxes also that will sell at lower prices

Jokin
The DashCams being sold on Indian ECommerce portals are not genuine Imports and are being brought to India as a Baggage and the this way seller avoids all the duties and taxes.

If we import legally through proper channel there are lots of overheads that come into picture but persons like above think that we are making hefty margins by comparing the prices in US with India without thinking what are the overheads, duties and taxes needs to be paid.

Pitty on such ignorant persons.

I'm familiar with the taxes and charges involved and grey market sellers, this issue happens worldwide

On the subject of this Lukas K900 QD I had a nosey at the specs to try and understand the 5 wires - it's got a seat vibrator that goes off when the driver aids have a warning you're about to hit something!

Now that is something I've never seen in a dashcam (I have been away a while though) but I did laugh when I saw that.

One day that could save someones life if they're falling asleep or on the flip side it will keep a very bad driver very happy :ROFLMAO:

On the flipside if someone drives a car with that without realising what's going on they could cause an accident!

Back