Help with wiring Innovv C3

Padre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,
Just received my Innovv C3 today. I am going to mount it on my motorcycle, and I want it to come on when I turn my power on, and then shut down when my power goes off.

The instructions included with the camera have no wiring instructions. Can someone please help me? Thank you very much!

To wire to the bike you will need to find a switched 12v power source and then there are many ways to get to 5v or a USB port adapter will work too. Once you have that switched source wired in the auto on and off are settings in the gui settings page, you'll also want to turn off the g-sensor on the settings page too.
I'll be posting some examples this weekend of different ways to wire a C3 to a bike with different 5v adapters and connectors and using the supplied USB adapter

You need to hardwire to 5V ignition fuse. I am not biker-professional, but as I remember, bikes have 12V. So you need voltage converter from 12V to 5V.

To wire to the bike you will need to find a switched 12v power source and then there are many ways to get to 5v or a USB port adapter will work too. Once you have that switched source wired in the auto on and off are settings in the gui settings page, you'll also want to turn off the g-sensor on the settings page too.
I'll be posting some examples this weekend of different ways to wire a C3 to a bike with different 5v adapters and connectors and using the supplied USB adapter

ha-ha. same thoughts, same time.

Thank you all very much. I will keep an eye on this thread to follow Willy's post! Thanks again.

You need to hardwire to 5V ignition fuse. I am not biker-professional, but as I remember, bikes have 12V. So you need voltage converter from 12V to 5V.
Most are 12V. A load of OLD classic bikes are 6V.

I have another question: My image is in reverse. Is there any way to change that? thank you!!

Do you mean the image is like looking in a mirror? writing is reversed when you see it?

DOH!!!! No, I have the camera upside down!!!! LOL. When I first looked at it I thought it was reversed. When I checked the video again I realized the road is on the top and the sky is on the bottom.....not good if you are riding a motorcycle!! LOL.

What an idiot I am.

You have installed it in the Australian orientation, :) just refer to the North American installation guide ;) the little nub on the lens goes up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zeuss2011 C3 6