Help XDV QH3-2 4K action camera stuck on welcome logo

Regina

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi could somebody help me recover my camera. When i turn on it flashes welcome logo theb automatically the screeb turns of then welcome logo flashes again and again. Pls help me what to do.

tried with no memory card installed?
Yes sir, i already tried turning on without memory card. And without battery but plug in with usb cable as well.

no idea what a XDV QH3-2 4K action camera is but if you are getting a boot loop even with no card is likely a hardware problem, you can try reloading the firmware if you can get a copy, talk to the seller about that, otherwise you might have to talk to them about warranty/replacement

no idea what a XDV QH3-2 4K action camera is but if you are getting a boot loop even with no card is likely a hardware problem, you can try reloading the firmware if you can get a copy, talk to the seller about that, otherwise you might have to talk to them about warranty/replacement

Regarding to that sir, i bought this 3years ago. The camera is all good until it just happened. I feel bad throwing it without trying to recover. can u atleast tell me how can i able to reload tge firmware? I mean, is there a way i can make a combination of button to press? Sorry for my english.

you need the firmware file, if you don't have that there's not really much else you can try, if it's three years old though the bad news is it's likely it's just a hardware failure, the good news though is that they do actually have 4K cameras now

Back