B20RRL

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Multiple :)
Hey everyone!

I couldn't find a hello and introduction thread so thought this was the best place to say hey!

Live over in the south of the UK and work for a company that sells a lot of In-Car Cameras! Especially Blackvue... Would consider myself somewhat of an expert on them :)

Hopefully I will be able to help out and contribute as much as possible! Looks a nice little forum!

I drive an Audi A3 Black Edition and currently have a DR400 fully hard-wired in but also have a DR500GW running alongside.

Thanks

Tim

Hi B20RRL,

Thanks for joining. Having an introductions forum sounds like a good idea so I just set one up and moved your post here. Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome!!

Yeah it's a great idea as it allows you to say hey and get involved with the forum without going straight into asking a question or replying to a thread!

I know there are a few users on here who have bought cameras from us so thought I would pop along and help with any advice or anything like that...

:D

pragyaware said:
Hi my self pragyaware I am new be here!! I find this website is a interesting place to talk with that's why i become a member of it. I am from India. Nice to meet everyone here!!!
Hello and welcome!
I have enfield bullet 500 and i try to think where i can attach camera, to helmet or my chest.

Back