Hi Folks. I have a Veroyi Dashcam..Could anyone please tell me, about every minute when playing a cd I get a bleep which is annoying..I would apprecia

I just found out this post:

Occasionally, some cameras can affect DAB radio reception in some cars. There's no sure fire way to solve this but there are a few things that you can do to try to reduce or completely remove the interference caused by your dashcam.

1. The first thing to try is re-wiring the power cable so it runs in an alternative route, perhaps the other side of the car.

2. Try using a shielded power cable. These are usually more expensive but do offer better protection against interference.

3. Try using noise suppressors. These are small round magnets which clip onto each end of the cable and can help reduce the interference caused by the cable.

Someone also commented on their idea below the post, for your reference:

If you play loud it might be the music that trigger the G-sensor in the camera to create a event file, try and disable use of G-sensor or change to lowest sensitivity setting.

IMO you should not use G sensor when driving, the camera record all the time so you will only loose stuff if you have a really small memory card or drive for really long time after a event you want to save.
I recommend to use the manual event button for the little things, and should you get in a major accident where you can not press the event button the first thing people should do coming to your aid is to turn off your car, and so nothing more will be recorded and your event are safe on the memory card.

Back