Hi from Bedfordshire UK.

blue-boy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just saying hello as just joined the forum. Just bought & installed the Nextbase GW522 on my car, still have some issues but hopefully sort them out.

Welcome to the forum blue-boy.

Hi blue-boy and welcome, I'm new here myself. Still researching what to buy for my 1st Dashcam. I also live in Bedfordshire (Potton).

When you guys say Bedfordshire, i think of Bedford the truck brand,,,,, which my grandfather drove for the local brewery, and his truck are actually still driving, outliving him with about a decade by now.

iu

I have spent many happy hours in that truck ( 1962 ) as i visited my grandparents for a couple of weeks every summer as a child in the late 60ties and early 70ties.
Driving around delivering Ceres beer and sodas,,,,, with the latter in spades for little me.
Good times it was.

When you guys say Bedfordshire, i think of Bedford the truck brand,,,,, which my grandfather drove for the local brewery, and his truck are actually still driving, outliving him with about a decade by now.

iu

I have spent many happy hours in that truck ( 1962 ) as i visited my grandparents for a couple of weeks every summer as a child in the late 60ties and early 70ties.
Driving around delivering Ceres beer and sodas,,,,, with the latter in spades for little me.
Good times it was.
The Bedford brand is no longer used after a few takeovers, but I think the company now make this:

Not quite as nice, but still not bad.

Back