Hi. New and looking for some help

Submitdashcam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I am always looking for videos to use on my Dash Cam Youtube channel so If you have dash cam footage you want to share then please consider sending me your videos here: submitdashcam@gmail.com . (You need to be the Copywrite owner)

I bought the A129 Pro Duo and I am extremely happy with how it performs and the quality of the images/videos. The box contained everything I needed to install. I also recommend using a good professional high endurance SD memory card.

I have only just started my YouTube channel so any help to get it off the ground would be really appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Hi.

I am always looking for videos to use on my Dash Cam Youtube channel so If you have dash cam footage you want to share then please consider sending me your videos here: submitdashcam@gmail.com . (You need to be the Copywrite owner)

I bought the A129 Pro Duo and I am extremely happy with how it performs and the quality of the images/videos. The box contained everything I needed to install. I also recommend using a good professional high endurance SD memory card.

I have only just started my YouTube channel so any help to get it off the ground would be really appreciated. :)
Welcome @Submitdashcam :)

Back