High quality dashcam that's easy to transfer?

Slingblade01

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
I drive for a living and I'm in the market for a dash cam. I changed vehicles on a weekly basis so the dash cam will have to be moved on a regularly.

Unless I'm mistaken, a suction cup mount is the only device available that will allow me to relocate the dash cam into a different vehicle easily.

I have looked at Blackvue and Thinkware 4k cameras and neither one of them have suction cup mounts. It is my understanding that a lot of dash cams are now moving away from suction cup mounts due to vibration.

Are there any good aftermarket mounts for high-end dash cams?

I did watch a ventrue X4S review but I wasn't impressed with the quality of the dash cam.

I'm open to any suggestions.

changed vehicles on a weekly basis so the dash cam will have to be moved on a regularly.
This is an option.
It has a flat base so many dashcams that are windscreen mounted can be mounted to this.
Found this on AliExpress
9A4A17D0-53D2-4A3C-8F25-23E5D970D50B.jpeg

Another possibility is to get the camera you're happy with and use something like this.

Attach the camera to the suction mount and move between vehicles at will. I use this specific mount whenever I'm using a temporary vehicle.

Last edited:
The Viofo cams A119 and A229 can just be slid off their sticky base. Would just have to buy another base to stick it to another car.

Garmin Mini 2 with the optional sucker mount would be good.

Back