HINIKO.com - Street Guardian EU / POLAND Distributor

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
HINIKO.com is a Street Guardian distributor on Europe Union ( incl. POLAND ) market.
  • all dashcams are sent to Poland via Express Post.
  • delivery usually takes 2-4 working days.
  • same or next day shipping.
  • no import / duty tax !
  • 2-year warranty
Our main thread is HERE

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

okay let me see.. umm..

let's start with 'SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS' under 'TERMS & CONDITIONS ( TERMS OF SERVICE )'

- "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time."

no comment. no comment at all.

letz move forward with 'SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION'

- "We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk."

haha, you're jokin' rite? what kind of official SG distributor are you?! i kind of.. dont even believe you're selling SG. after reading all this crap.. damm.

edit: i can sell too. wanna buy SG? but i dont guarantee anything. but hey - you can buy ;D

standard website disclaimer stuff, reserve the right to refuse is for suspect financial transactions etc, accuracy covers any typos, info that is not updated straight away etc

they look after EU market

and datz why I prefer to buy everything in Poland. we dont have that 'standards' in here. shops selling goods take responsibility for everything they offer..

and datz why I prefer to buy everything in Poland. we dont have that 'standards' in here. shops selling goods take responsibility for everything they offer..

taking responsibility for the product is no issue, we do that without question, I'm sure if we had a distributor in Poland that would be ideal, unfortunately we don't have anyone there at this time so in the interim @niko looks after anyone from there, local support is always our preferred option though, if we find a distributor in Poland then Niko wouldn't need to look after that market

@beyondthesun first welcome to the forum.

You are in the right place to find out what SG stand for. It wont take long time to see how bad or should I say, how good service there service is
and it does not only come to there own brand.

There try to make as close as 100% satisfaction as possible and there are very close.
There always try to help people, to get the best product, that fit that person and even there don't get any sales.
There never put the own interest first.

Don't take my word for that, but search the forum.

Ps. I don't have any relation with Street Guardian. I'm just a member of the forum like you.

yeah i know, im cool with SG. but i have to be extra carefull if im gonna buy something from reseller outside my country (like Hiniko).. for instance - if they (Hiniko) sell me deffective goods and they refuse to help me because of.. no reason? then what? their terms are clear: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time". itz a loophole that allows them to do everything they want.. maybe some EU countries find it okay, but no self-respecting reseller in Poland would do that cuz that would, in essence, be the end of that reseller..

yeah i know, im cool with SG. but i have to be extra carefull if im gonna buy something from reseller outside my country (like Hiniko).. for instance - if they (Hiniko) sell me deffective goods and they refuse to help me because of.. no reason? then what? their terms are clear: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time". itz a loophole that allows them to do everything they want.. maybe some EU countries find it okay, but no self-respecting reseller in Poland would do that cuz that would, in essence, be the end of that reseller..

the right to refuse service is for prior to the sale, it's to cover for cancelling of financial transactions, stolen credit cards, that sort of thing, after sales service we have never had anyone refused for any reason, the info is here and public for anyone to see, one of the reasons we don't run our own forum is so that we don't control what people post in any way, my can't moderate or remove feedback, if there's problems (there's always some problem for someone somewhere) we deal with it and people can see that for themselves, we stand behind our product, should the need arise I would fix the problem myself but I have never had to step in and fix a problem for any of our distributors, we work with the people we do because of the service they offer to their customers

If you are buying an SG product buy it from Street Guardian. I never have heard even one complaint about this company. The return is very easy with them with no surprises. I guess you have to contact them to see if you order and you are in Poland will they send one to you.

@beyondthesun, as @jokiin pointed out:

standard website disclaimer stuff, reserve the right to refuse is for suspect financial transactions etc, accuracy covers any typos, info that is not updated straight away etc

they look after EU market

Technically any online shop can write what ever rules they want, or even leave completely blank "T&C", "Warranty" section, if they are registered and legit business they have to comply to EU Trading Standards.

You may also look at the Warranty very 1st Section where I do say:

"We provide a 2-year warranty to all our electronics products including accessories as required by European Union law / Sales of Goods Act."

P.S. - if you shop around not many online re-sellers / distributors in EU offer 2y warranty on electronics and many of them trying to sneak away from this obligation and offering so called "Manufacturer's 1y warranty" or some sort of "read between the lines disclaimer" by using gaps in the law. I stand by the 2y warranty for all products I sell and @jokiin (Street Guardian) has been all this time very helpful with providing high standard support for me, there for it is easier for me to look after all my customers as well.

As long as Poland is in EU all same rules apply across all EU countries, incl. Poland, . Even if history turns out that Poland may have at some stage "PolExit" ( read like "Brexit"), then I am still going to look after you before-, during- , and after-sales, so nothing to be worried ;)

For full piece of mind you may also buy my supplied products ( incl. Street Guardian ) from "Fulfilled by Amazon" from most EU Amazon Marketplaces.

Last edited:
@beyondthesun Read all what @niko posted. He laid out in depth answering all your concerns. You should not be worried at all with your purchase. Nik0 seems to be a very reputable Seller who will honour all warranty claims.

Back