Hit and run in the parking lot

What do we pay our insurance for? Sadly, it isn't to offer us any protection. As I found out, when you make a claim that isn't your fault, your own company increases your premiums - even though they didn't have to pay out a penny.
In a case like this, it might be worth reporting to police to get the name and address of the driver & giving them a bill for repairs.

Was the cam in parking mode?

First thing I'm going to the police to filed a complaint so they will give me the car owner details.
I will ask from the driver that hit me to pay for the repair and i hope that he will agree and we will close the story nicely.
If not then probably I'll sue him in court and in addition to damage caused to the car, I'll sue compensations on my workdays and any financial loss caused to me.

About the cameras i use ANKER 12000mAh battery to charge the cmaeras while the car is parked.
At least the cameras begin to repay the investment in them.

I have never seen a second camera angle like this? :D I was waiting for a 3rd camera angle, but that didn't arise.

So i went to get a quote from two different garages to repair the damage, the quote of both was similar about $ 1,050.
I'm still waiting that the police will give me the details of the driver.
I can tell you that the cameras returned the investment in them and alot more.

Well after I got is address and his name from the police i went to his house.
He says that he sold the car to a friend of is, but they still have't transferred the ownership on the car yet. the friend daughter is the one that hit my car and drove away.
Currently the vehicle is in the garage and go paint and body work, a few more hours to finish the work on the car and this story is over.

I don't understand why they don't make cameras that can survive the heat in the car during the day when the car is parked under the sun.
And why the cameras doesn't have a working Parking Mode, so we can use them 24/7.

Back