Hit and run Ireland

The stopping was gradual enough and the speeds low. If the driver in the rear isn't paying enough attention to handle this they should not be allowed to drive ever again :mad:

Phil

And that's why you need a dashcam, cuz that duchebag in the rear will claim something like that and thats not true at all, but anything to get out of blame.

A rear camera would maybe have captured the car behind being operated with 1 or two eyes on the mobil phone,,,,, and that's one reason why i like a little zoom on a rear camera as it will make it easier to tell, and of course a CPL filter to remove some of the sky reflections in the windscreen of the car back there.
So this is a stellar example why a rear camera are good to have,,,,,, but you dont really need it at least not in this case.

Besides here in Denmark you are supposed to try and avoid dogs, cats and other animals you dont even have to brake for, though with a deer or something like that i would still recommend it.

I would have been taking a pic of the collar and have words with the owner of that dog too, cuz it is handled irresponsible too.

And not only are you supposed to look where you are driving, you are also supposed to keep a safe distance, both things the driver behind failed i bet.

Last edited:
Lie'r lie'r panties on fire ...
Need that rear cam ...

rear cam might have captured the plates better than the front, and the driver's face as well so there could be no denying anything.

Back