Hit and run victim does what we all wish we could do

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Yes

I'm really curious to see whether the cammer gets charged with anything since he PITted the guy and then intentionally hit him after he was stopped.

I just saw this on a compilation, maybe an off duty cop unable to separate himself from his job? either way I think it's gonna harm his case for claiming damages

Following close to get plates is okay if he had doubts that the camera didn't catch plates at the light.
Intentionally hitting another car is a crime and that's when guns come out but glad that was not the case.
Accidents happen but that's not a reason to commit crime.
Unless of course he was an off duty cop.
They can do whatever they want and get away as it seems.

Unless of course he was an off duty cop.
I'll be surprised if he isn't, knew what speed to follow at without causing the other driver to use dangerous speed, for some reason didn't go above 50mph, knew how to do the PIT almost perfectly at 40mph, and was very excessive with the final unnecessary collision not caring about damaging his own car!

Final collision seemed like assault to me, much more serious than the initial accident, accidents are not crimes, assault is!

Hit and run is a crime ...

I just call them crashes. Or children. Because when you do certain things, there's always consequences which should not be unexpected.

ie: smash your finger with a hammer = hurt finger. Text/read/sleep/etc while driving = crash.

Back