Holy moly pregnant woman and guy get ejected in crash - Russia

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
That crash looked pretty serious although it looks pretty survivable. The guy looked like he was in one piece for sure. Not sure about the woman as she didn't land in the ideal position although she did have her arms extended. I wish there was some follow up.

Last edited:
That crash looked pretty serious although it looks pretty survivable. The guy looked like he was in one piece for sure. Not sure about the woman as she didn't land in the ideal position although she did have her arms extended. I wish there was some follow up.

Ouch, she flew through the windshield =( I hope her and the baby are okay.

Women didn't wear seat belts.
Interesting it's happened right in front of Police.

Seatbelts are highly overrated in Russia. It's not the first and it won't be the last russian video where we see people being projected out of their vehicles in head-on crashes. :(

Seatbelts are highly overrated in Russia. It's not the first and it won't be the last russian video where we see people being projected out of their vehicles in head-on crashes. :(
Like this one :eek: How on earth did this guy get up and walk around after getting ejected and having the car land on him?!! It must've been some special water.

Like this one :eek: How on earth did this guy get up and walk around after getting ejected and having the car land on him?!! It must've been some special water.

This was "warning" for him next time to wear seat belt and not be road-bully.

hey i only started to wear seatbelt lately after fines got too expensive to not wear them.

I know stupid :rolleyes: but since it don't hurt anybody else i feel i should be allowed to not wear seatbelt, there is plenty of other stupid things that is allowed and on a annual basis cost the Danish society more than non seatbelt wearing drivers ever will.

I have a hard time with a society that's so selective in so many ways, its the same with our welfare system here, if you are in the right bracket you will be good, and if you are not in the right bracket you will be out on your ass.

Seat belts aren't just for crashes. If you have to swerve hard for any reason, you can be pulled sideways out of your seat and then you are no longer in control of the car. Which is now a danger to others.

Seat belts aren't just for crashes. If you have to swerve hard for any reason, you can be pulled sideways out of your seat and then you are no longer in control of the car. Which is now a danger to others.
Haha, I remember when I was visiting third world country and no seatbelts in public buses.
Mountain road and every curve people had to hold the Pole and swing around. :D

Haha, I remember when I was visiting third world country and no seatbelts in public buses.
Guess you and I both live in a third world country too. I've never seen seat belts on a public bus or train here either, including the automated ones in Denver airport. ;)

Guess you and I both live in a third world country too. I've never seen seat belts on a public bus or train here either, including the automated ones in Denver airport. ;)

I guarantee you whatever country you are from after surviving a near fatal accident without a seatbelt, second time around they will be none the wiser =( However, 3 times the charm.

@Sunny Are you sure you didn't mistaken that for a Stripper Bus, bodies swinging around the pole and heads slowly reaching the ground on every curve through the mountains?

I used to drive a Mazda pickup, column gear change, handbrake came out of the centre of the dash & a lovely vinyl bench seat.
Even with the seatbelt on, every right hand bend was 'fun'.
After a week or so, I went to my local breaker's yard & picked up a couple of 'normal' front seats, pulled out the bench & welded in the 'new' seats.
Improved things no-end.
As for the belts themselves, my instructor was ex-police driver so I had to wear mine long before it was compulsory here.

Last edited:
The car behind the car filming also had a dash cam. That video made it into this compilation.

Where is it? I didn't see it.

Anyway, I hadn't watch one of these in a loooong time but it reminded me why I stopped watching them.

Where is it? I didn't see it.

Anyway, I hadn't watch one of these in a loooong time but it reminded me why I stopped watching them.
The user pulled the video but I found another source and edited the link so the video works again.

The user pulled the video but I found another source and edited the link so the video works again.
No, I meant the clip from the other dashcammer. I watched the whole video but can't seem to find it.

No, I meant the clip from the other dashcammer. I watched the whole video but can't seem to find it.
Oh wow, I linked it to start at the event but it starts from the beginning on my iPhone. The video in this perspective starts at 3:36.

So funny.
I have never been in a public bus in US so no idea what it looks like inside.
As for DIA, I always take the train or the parking companies' buses. I guess they are similar to public buses as they don't have seat belts either.
But, they don't drive on mountain roads to swing us from the seats. :)

Back