Horrific moment truck sheds BRICKS on a car on a motorway

Wow !
Hopefully that car has a strong roof ...

But that was just nasty ! WTF was the truck driver doing ? was he trying to force his way past ?

Look at the 2 cars to the left, both of who were out of their lanes which forced the victim to either stop or risk a more likely crash. Regardless, the brick truck should have been going at a speed where he could stop in time but he wasn't. I hope the drivers to the left who began the whole problem end up having to pay for it but they probably won't.

Driving is a very dynamic thing where the whole situation can change almost in the blink of an eye.

Phil

Last edited:
By the look of the single black mark the truck leave on the tarmac i will assume it only have one tire where the brake work a little.

The same appear to also often be the case with trucks and Buses in Russia, i guess things like periodic tests and roadside inspections are not a thing in those countries.

Not that trucks in poor condition are not to be found on Danish streets too, but i think the majority of those found here are eastern EU truckers.
I would prefer if police here was able to have more of those roadside inspections of cars and trucks, but they are pretty rare, in 30 years of driving i have never seen one, but my friend have been caught in one of those inspections once in 40 years. ( my friend have been driving since he was 13 as his insane dad allowed that )

I assume my police jurisdiction have about 5 of those inspections every year, and really it should be 5 every month cuz at least once the Danish car park was the oldest in the EU as cars are so expensive here Danes cant afford to upgrade as often as people in more sane countries.
Go to a used car auction here and you will find several sub 10.000 kr cars, that have been inspected lately and so are good for 2 years of driving at least, and if you know cars you will be amazed how the car passed inspection, and off course since car inspection have been privatized too the number of wrecks passing inspection have gone up.

I think on a national base there is 4 guys driving around inspecting the inspection/ MOT places, and from what i have seen on TV those few guys have plenty to do. :rolleyes:
Not that the same dident happen when gooberment ran the inspection places :rolleyes::( but its much worse now as Denmark continue its downward spiral.

Wow !
Hopefully that car has a strong roof ...
The bricks didn't fall as a block, they spread out as they fell off the truck, so the roof probably didn't cave in enough to cause fatal injuries to the car's occupant(s).

If the victim's car had a dashcam I guess we could say that it got bricked. :rolleyes::D

I wouldn't be so sure. It may not have been a single block, but would've had the same momentum. That looked literally like a ton of bricks, likely more. If it didn't flatten the roof, what feel on the front and back windshields most likely spilled into the cabin. I would not peg the injury potential as low, not even sure about survivability.

KuoH

The bricks didn't fall as a block, they spread out as they fell off the truck, so the roof probably didn't cave in enough to cause fatal injuries to the car's occupant(s).

It appears that there were two passengers in the car and they survived without any serious injuries. The driver of the truck helped them get out.

I wouldn't be so sure. It may not have been a single block, but would've had the same momentum. That looked literally like a ton of bricks, likely more. If it didn't flatten the roof, what feel on the front and back windshields most likely spilled into the cabin. I would not peg the injury potential as low, not even sure about survivability.

KuoH

Last edited:
Wow ...
So 2 cars cutting the trucks lunch ...
Truck just does not have the stopping power ...

That truck driver was quick - To come to the rescue of the lunch cutters ...
Hmmmm , might be plenty of blame to go around .

Poor braking performance on truck ..
And the stupid Lunch Cutters ...
Oh well , stuff happens when you play with a loaded truck !

It appears that there were two passengers in the car and they survived without any serious injuries. The driver of the truck helped them get out.

I would be very surprise if there wasn't more footage from a different car. :)

From that angle we can also see that the side panel of the truck may have protected the car from bigger damage from the bricks.

That truck driver was quick - To come to the rescue of the lunch cutters ...
He probably wanted them to help load the bricks back on![emoji2]

That second video tells a very different story to the first. I originally thought the lorry driver had fallen asleep, or was even deliberately trying to squeeze through on the outside. Amazing what a different angle and selective editing can do.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Now all we need is some footage from the "victim" car but I guess that car must be one of the very few that doesn't have a dashcam over there.

Back