How big of a file can be saved on Mobius with super capacitor on loop immediate power off?

I do have another question. Will the latest vids be written over via loop on a card formatted in exFAT? I tried formatting the card with the in-camera format - but even though it says it was successful, it still shows the card as exFAT instead of FAT32 (which is what I believe the manual says to use in order for the lowest sequence files to be written over 1st).

you need to select FAT32, I don't have a Mobius to hand right now to tell you exactly where to look for that, the overwriting works the same way, once the card is full it overwrites the oldest file (first in, first out), from memory it doesn't work well with exFAT though, better to use FAT32 which is very reliable

you need to select FAT32, I don't have a Mobius to hand right now to tell you exactly where to look for that, the overwriting works the same way, once the card is full it overwrites the oldest file (first in, first out), from memory it doesn't work well with exFAT though, better to use FAT32 which is very reliable

The only option I see about exfat or fat32 is on the main settings, but I thought that is only to set the parameters. When you go to tools it just has a single option to format in-camera....no option to choose what type.

The only option I see about exfat or fat32 is on the main settings, but I thought that is only to set the parameters. When you go to tools it just has a single option to format in-camera....no option to choose what type.

yep that's the one, set it to which you want to use then when you go to the format option that's what it will use

Back