How big of a microsd card can this blackvue handle?

TheGuru

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've been getting some conflicting news that it can handle up to 64gb microsd card. And which microsd card do you guys recommend?

I've been getting some conflicting news that it can handle up to 64gb microsd card.
Currently, I receive news from my local dealer that all DR650 series can supported up to 128GB and recommended to use BlackVue Card

And which microsd card do you guys recommend?
I am using Transcend 64GB for 3 weeks now and no hiccup yet, but I will take the advice to use 128GB belongs to BlackVue just in case

Currently, I receive news from my local dealer that all DR650 series can supported up to 128GB and recommended to use BlackVue Card

I am using Transcend 64GB for 3 weeks now and no hiccup yet, but I will take the advice to use 128GB belongs to BlackVue just in case

Thanks for the info! Did you format the microsd card by using the blackvue unit (pressing on the wifi button) or by using the viewer?

For my 64GB, I use the Viewer and then update the folder with the new firmware and then plug it back to the cam. Running for awhile, then reformat again via the cam (optional). It works with me and hope works with you too. I come back to you when I try up the 128GB. maybe using Transcend and try it up if ok....

Thanks

For my 64GB, I use the Viewer and then update the folder with the new firmware and then plug it back to the cam. Running for awhile, then reformat again via the cam (optional). It works with me and hope works with you too. I come back to you when I try up the 128GB. maybe using Transcend and try it up if ok....

Thanks

Ok, keep me posted on the 128gb. Only had the blackvue for about 6 weeks so I'm thinking about which microsd card to buy. I'll definitely go up to 64gb. Waiting for sales to get the price down.

BlackVue is officially now shipping the DR650 series with either a 16, 32, 64, or 128GB micro SD card so you should not have any issues using a high quality 64 or 128GB card (although you should make sure you have the latest firmware installed).

In case any of you were wondering just how many days a 128gb can hold.

DJ.jpg

We paid extra for a 105MB drive in our first computer, and everyone was highly envious of our high storage beast.

I've had this on my pc for sometime now, it's so true.

e3e0caeaf240bb1f03c89d29f5920fb8.jpg

Back