How British police take down a thief on bicycle.

Unfortunately he will probably sue for using unreasonable force. :mad:

Thats how it is here now, cuz police used to do the same mostly stopping speeding mopeds.
But its not a matter of the police getting sued, its a matter of Danish society getting more and more spineless, so now a tool like this to stop a crook are considered totally out of the question.

Personally i think the trend should go the other way, there are plenty of people and bad people / crooks in the world to bother just a little bit about their well being, so i would welcome more radical means against such people, and that in turn i am sure would have a effect where as weak ass sentences / fines / jail are proven to not be working.

Danish police even openly admit that though the fines for several traffic offenses like talking on phone and not wearing seat belt was tripled some years ago, there are no numbers that indicate this have made Danes stop do it. :rolleyes:

BUT ! i am pretty sure if you get caught talking on the phone and your car are impounded in 6 months, you will not be doing that again, not least cuz if you did your car would get impounded and sold and you will not ever be allowed to drive a car again,,,,,,,, that i am sure will work pretty good.

But the people we Danes vote for are spineless idiots, so that simple fix will never get implemented.

Unfortunately he will probably sue for using unreasonable force. :mad:
They never touched him, he fell off the bike on his own when he hit the curb!

Was that a setup and an undercover police vehicle he was thieving from?

They never touched him, he fell off the bike on his own when he hit the curb!

Was that a setup and an undercover police vehicle he was thieving from?
Doesn't mean he can't sue. He may not win but can still be a PITA.

Doesn't mean he can't sue. He may not win but can still be a PITA.
I don't expect he will get very far with it since he only had the accident after he had resisted arrest and started to flee, by which time a few bruises should be considered acceptable.

Looks like illegal alien, fruits of middle east politics of some unnamed country:(

...since he only had the accident after he had resisted arrest and started to flee, by which time a few bruises should be considered acceptable.
No argument from me on that. :whistle:

Seems they gave the p0or homeless thief a home to live in, I was expecting 1 week of community service!

Following the attempted theft just after 8.30am, Nedd, of no fixed address, appeared before Westminster Magistrates and was jailed for 28 weeks in prison.

Deputy leader of Hammersmith and Fulham Council Councillor Sue Fennimore said: 'This is another excellent piece of joint work by our CCTV team and the police.

I hope they made him pay for any scratches to the paintwork. :)

Back