How can i increase the size of event folder?

Merla

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello, First is to say hello to everybody, because i am new in this website and this is my first post here.
I have two cars and a camera in each car. The only purpose of cameras was to caught a neighbor that is scratching different cars in the neighborhood to take him to court. In one car, i have a thinkware F750 and in the other car i have a F770 with both front and rear camera. Both cameras have latest firmware, and both cameras are working with 128 GB extreme transcend micro sd cards with no problems.

When i had only the F750 with only the front camera and with the sd of 128 GB, and no hardwired i had the chance to record 16 hours and we caught this neighbor, but the video was not the best we could get. The only pain in the ass, is that you had to watch 16 hours of recording.

So, i bought the f770 camera because of movement recording, and it really works great, and everything you have to watch at least has some movement, and you don't fall asleep so easy. The big problem is in the three kinds of format, in type C, the maximum size of event folder is 15% of sd card, and i would like to have the whole card for movement detention. I don't care continuous recording.

Any idea or hint how to increase the size of event folder? and now with the two cameras of the F770 the recording of movement is only a few hours. I tried to format the sd card with FAT32 and don't reformat again inside camera, but is not working.

Any help, idea, hint, or brainstorming would be really apreciated.

Thanks

The cam firmware has built in partitioning separate from that for formatting.
Apart from the ABC preference settings, there is no other way to change it, so C is the best you will get.
To do what you want, the firmware would need to be open source and I doubt that it will be.

As said ABC are the only options and C gives the most possible recording space for parking.

Yes, option C is what i see the best. But to ocupe 5%,( is only 5%, not 15% like i said before) of 128 GB only for that purpose is a sh.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S F770 1
Back