How do certain command values affect the cameras performance? (i.e. EV, AWB, BLC, etc.)

xbonet

Reaction score
Country
France
After much research and gathering bits and pieces of XY script here and there, I've built up my own basic script but would now like to tweak specific values.

For instance, the color & saturation code... I'm trial-and-erroring, but it's becoming very grueling work, and sometimes I can't see the differences any more! And nowhere can I find each of the individual volumes in
Code:
t ia2 -adj ev [][][][][][][]
adjust (the numbers that go within the brackets. So what do each of them do individually? (I've sort of surmised that the value-before-last is saturation and the third value vibrance, or the other way around... but that's it.)

Same goes for white balance
Code:
t ia2 -adj awb [][][][][][]
and this, what is this and how is it adjusted?
Code:
t ia2 -adj blc [][][][][][][][][][][][]
Another thing I'd like to do is see if there's a possibility of enabling the lens distortion correction function, which, for some reason, the app isn't letting me enable. (I don't know if anyone else is having this issue.) But in the list of extracted commands I can't find anything remotely resembling "distortion correction". The only thing that I'm thinking could have something to do with that is
Code:
-dzoom: digital zoom control
-dzoom_2ch: digital zoom control for 2-vin
-warp: warp control
-rsc: rsc control
But is this correct? And, if so, how to use it?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me a hand!

Back