How do I change back from dash cam mode to the original settings. I want to put mobius on my drone.

Chachatango

Reaction score
Country
United States
How do I change back from dash cam mode to the original settings. I want to put mobius on my drone.

There is no dash cam mode. You can change the settings using mSetup.

The primary feature that allows the Mobius to be used effectively as a dash cam is the ability to do loop recordings in clips of varying length.
In addition, the ability to stamp the time and date onto the video is a standard feature of all dash cams that can be turned on or off in the Mobius GUI.
Finally, on the hardware side of things, the Mobius has the highly unique ability to accept a plug-in super-capacitor as an alternative to the standard battery.

So, to revert a Mobius from "dash cam mode" to "FPV-drone mode" simply turn off looping using the mSetup GUI software Harsh mentioned. Make sure to set the "Video Clip Length" to "Max".

If you have a super-capacitor installed in the camera you may want to go back to using a battery for drone use and depending upon the footage you wish to shoot, you may or may not want to enable the time and date stamp on the video.

Edit: If you previously had "Rotate Video 180º" enabled for dash cam use you will want to re-set that option back to "No" as well.

Mobius_looping.jpg

Last edited:
Name is Charlie and am in BC Canada ,, am new to this group and just wanted to ask if there are others from BC ,, thanks for the break in.

Name is Charlie and am in BC Canada ,, am new to this group and just wanted to ask if there are others from BC ,, thanks for the break in.

I am in Burnaby, BC.

Back