How do i completly reset my A139?

Qadar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, im new here but i was hoping someone could help me. My A139 was working perfectly until i tried changing the wifi from 2.5g to 5g. Although it did close the 2.g wifi connection, the 5g connection never came through. There was no blue light signifying that it is giving off wifi and the voice that says the dashcam is on doesn't say anything. And obviously since im not connected anymore, i cant change the settings. When i tried pushing and holding the reset button, it restarted the dashcam, but none of the settings went back to default. The other changes i made before stayed the same and the Wi-Fi still didnt work. If anyone has more full proof ways of resetting the dashcam or fixing the wifi issue, please help.

load the firmware again.

load the firmware again.
Yes, thank you for the reply but how do i do that? There's no firmware for this device on this website, is there? The latest one I could find was for the A129

well it dont have to be a newer firmware, the same one should be fine, but i have not looked for a new one i have to admit, but launch firmware should be there i think.
@viofo can probably help.

There is another thread in this A139 forum which has various links to the firmware, at the end of page 2 there is a link sawmaster posted of the what seems to be the latest firmware

There is another thread in this A139 forum which has various links to the firmware, at the end of page 2 there is a link sawmaster posted of the what seems to be the latest firmware
Yep, that's the newest FW I've seen and it should also reset everything to default- that's what I had happen when I installed it in mine. LINK HERE to post where the FW link is at. If necessary I can send it to you some other way.

Phil

Sorry it took me a little while to respond but thank all of you. Everything's perfect. Thanks especially for the link

Back