How do I hardwire for parking mode?

Hi @estore009,

DM sent last week but sadly no response has been received. Please advise.

Thank you.

When I first plug the unit in, it immediately begins to record, but once I cycle the ignition switch one time, the camera shuts down and ostensibly entered "Parking Mode."

I think the initial problem was I just plugged the unit in and never cycled the ignition switch, which is why the unit recorded all night long.

This is the solution to my problems! I can't believe how many hours I've spent trying to get it to work, when the answer was to walk to the other side of the vehicle and turn it on then off.

Check your inbox messages, please!
Hi @estore009, thanks for your reply.

Yes, I only got a response when I posted on this thread. You have now asked for more details which I have provided today. I look forward to your reply, thank you for your help.

For anyone else who might be following this thread, I have asked estore009 for support and have tried all the troubleshooting steps provided. Due to an issue with parking guard (wiring has been double checked today and also tried in a separate vehicle) and the camera recording in double speed (the issue repeated itself in the second vehicle), I feel the dashcamera is at fault. I have now submitted these details via PM to estore009 and will update the thread with the sellers response.

Set up its G-sensor level Middle! And you can get more details from @rgc530 video

B4K parking mode cannot support with an extra battery pack!
Have you guts tried connecting the negative to both close to the cars fuse box as well as to the additional batter's negative? Also If I've got the cam on motion detection parking mode, it's blue and red lights are off until it records, and then only blue light slowly blinks.anyone else got same?

Have you guts tried connecting the negative to both close to the cars fuse box as well as to the additional batter's negative? Also If I've got the cam on motion detection parking mode, it's blue and red lights are off until it records, and then only blue light slowly blinks.anyone else got same?
Guys

Set up its G-sensor level Middle! And you can get more details from @rgc530 video

B4K parking mode cannot support with an extra battery pack!
Did anyone get this cam to work with an additional car battery/ lifepo4 batt?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J B4K 2
Ussefvilla B4K 10
G B4K 4
A B4K 6
Arium B4K 5
Back