How do you turn GPS on?

TheBigCountry

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SGZC12SGSK
I finally got around to downloading files to check them out and it says "GPS" "N" when I play the files back on Datakam. How do I turn it on?

It also has on the footage Km/H - how do I change it to Mph?

Also - are there instructions on how to install the included filter?

See OSD settings page to choose MPH

GPS is always on. You should have a green GPS satellite icon on the love view LCD screen when looking at your camera.

Also change Registratorviewer measurement, change from metric to imperial via drop down menu at the top.

CPL filter: place white piece of paper on the Dashboard. Spin lens until the paper is least visible on the screen.

See OSD settings page to choose MPH

Ok, got the MPH.

GPS is always on. You should have a green GPS satellite icon on the love view LCD screen when looking at your camera.

I do see the GPS satellite icon. Any idea then why it's not showing up on Datakam Player?

Also change Registratorviewer measurement, change from metric to imperial via drop down menu at the top.

Can you explain this an additional time? I'm not sure what this means.

CPL filter: place white piece of paper on the Dashboard. Spin lens until the paper is least visible on the screen.

Does the CPL filter come already on? In the packaging there was an additional filter, I assumed this was the CPL and if so, I don't know how to put it on.

Which version of Registrator Viewer are you using?

Registrator Viewer has some settings you can choose, default will show your speed as MPH

CPL filter just screws on

Dashcam Viewer is also compatible with your camera

Back