How long did shipping take?

My G1W arrived today after 43 days from ordering o_O

My G1W arrived today after 43 days from ordering o_O

42 days from dispatch today and still no word... Already open dispute so to give more time and can claim if it doesn't arrive.

Regards
Duke

Very busy season, even for DHL, there is 2 to 4 days delay.

Just annoyed that they diddle daddled 2 weeks at a time to send move stuff and now it is stuck in the christmas rush. Grrr

Regards
Duke

103 days from DealExtreme order day.

DealExtreme.jpg

enjoy,
Mtz

Wow 2 months + in one section but rest are ok. Mine is 2 weeks here and there... It's silly!

Regards
Duke

It's definitely a Canadian thing if we're all having problems. Should it be the battery, I'd just prefer to have it taken out, because I only plan to run it on DC anyway.
Mine was shipped out, returned to China, and shipped again. Hopefully they did something different? I can't blame the seller, but it's a pain in the ass; especially finding this after waiting a month.

Mine got as far as Canada Customs and has been there 4 days (3 business days). Won't you need the battery to keep the date and time plus when you shut down your ignition and the power to the camera is shut off won't you need the battery so the dashcam can finish writing the current file? Canada is probably a really small market for these cameras we probably won't see alternative configurations.

Oh yeah, I should probably update mine here too...

To Tunbridge Wells, UK: 18 days

AofZSl9.png

Mine arrived from eStore via Swiss Post yesterday, picked it up today, 50 days after ordering.

People are going to shoot me over this.

Mine took the express lane. I wanted it BEFORE Christmas, so I popped $9.00 and got FedEx Express Int'l shipping. Ordered from estore009.

Ordered 12/10/13 and FedEx was knocking on my door 12/14/13. I have NEVER in my life seen anything arrive from China that quickly. And, $9 is less than many sellers charge for standard domestic shipping.

Definitely worth the extra change if you don't want to wait a month. I wasn't available on the 14th, but that's another story. FedEx had the package ready for me.

Code:
Customer not available or business closed
Dec-14-13, 10:33 PST, HOUSTON, TX 77034
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Dec-14-13, 08:12 PST, HOUSTON, TX 77034
At local FedEx facility
Dec-14-13, 07:44 PST, HOUSTON, TX 77034
At destination sort facility
Dec-14-13, 03:52 PST, HOUSTON, TX 77032
Departed FedEx location
Dec-14-13, 02:28 PST, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
International shipment release - Import
Dec-13-13, 22:21 PST, MEMPHIS, TN 38194
International shipment release - Import
Dec-13-13, 21:16 PST, MEMPHIS, TN 38194
Arrived at FedEx location
Dec-13-13, 20:32 PST, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
In transit
Dec-13-13, 05:57 PST, LANTAU ISLAND 99999
In transit
Dec-12-13, 10:37 PST, LANTAU ISLAND 99999
In transit
Dec-12-13, 07:02 PST, SHENZHEN 518128
International shipment release - Export
Dec-12-13, 04:15 PST, SHENZHEN 518128
Left FedEx origin facility
Dec-11-13, 05:05 PST, SHENZHEN 518055
Future delivery requested
Dec-11-13, 01:42 PST, SHENZHEN 518055

Got mine today. 27 days to Toronto, Canada.

Mine arrived from eStore via Swiss Post yesterday, picked it up today, 50 days after ordering.

JWC, congrats. Me, I'm still waiting, package has been with Canada Customs in Toronto for a week now.

Shipped from China on the 29th of November. Arrived on my door step some time today (in New Zealand) 6th of December.
Arrived here in New Zealand from estore today after 33 days. Envelop shows sent from Hong Kong via Swedish post.

I'm impressed that you got yours so quickly? Did you also order from estore on ebay?

I'm from Toronto. I bought mine from ebay on Nov 18, and was shipped with Singapore Post. But the tracking number said it didn't ship until Nov 25. I got mine yesterday, Dec 17. So total was 23 days.
Cool thing with Canada Post (I just learned this) is that you can put in your tracking number, even if it's from Singapore Post, and it will actually give you information on its status.

I'm not sure from other countries, but if you're from Canada you can try it out and track your cam.

I'm not sure from other countries, but if you're from Canada you can try it out and track your cam.
Royal Mail do this too in the UK, but only once the item hits our shores, and it only provides tracking information from landing here to delivery unfortunately.

Royal Mail do this too in the UK, but only once the item hits our shores, and it only provides tracking information from landing here to delivery unfortunately.
For Canada Post, once that shipment is dispatched overseas to the destination, it starts showing the status in the tracking info.

I'm from Toronto. I got mine yesterday, Dec 17. So total was 23 days.

Hi, did your package get handed to Canada Customs? If so, how long did Customs have it? My package has been with customs in Toronto for 9 days now. Shipping took 20 days from China to Toronto via Swiss Post/Singapore. Not sure what is the hold up in Customs?

2013/12/17 04:30 UNIONVILLEItem processed at local delivery facility Learn More
2013/11/2514:39SGSINJ,SingaporeInternational item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

This was what it said for mine. No information if it went to customs. It jumped from being en route to Canada to local delivery facility. It was delivered the next day, Dec 18.

One of my items took 47 days. Now waiting on the other

Regards
Duke

Back