How Long Have you guys have been using Mini0906 cam for ?? (Just some thing like a Survey to see its longetivity)

MegaMind

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Every one,
I am just wondering how long you had this camera with out any problems.It would just kinda give an idea to every one who might be looking to buy this..
It will be helpful for others if you can comment the time you used or have been using it.
Thank you

Just over 1 year since the pre-production units arrived, mine is still working fine, it's been recording continuously for the last 2 days. No sign of long term issues.

I wont say that it has had no issues, it was a pre-production unit produced to find the issues, but it has been reliable and has done a decent job as a cheap dual dashcam both during last summer and last winter.

8 Months for me. Video quality is good both front & rear but the issues that still need to be worked out are annoying...
Believe I'll look for something different in the near future for my dashcam.
I also left my Mobius installed next to the 0906 just in case it fails.

8 Months for me. Video quality is good both front & rear but the issues that still need to be worked out are annoying...
Believe I'll look for something different in the near future for my dashcam.
I also left my Mobius installed next to the 0906 just in case it fails.
Can you share what issues you are experiencing

Can you share what issues you are experiencing
If you find out, maybe you could post a list? Without reading all the 0906 threads very regularly it can be hard to keep track of current issues.

And if it is an issue with the lane departure warning not being very reliable, remember that it is a dashcam, not an autopilot!

If you find out, maybe you could post a list? Without reading all the 0906 threads very regularly it can be hard to keep track of current issues.

And if it is an issue with the lane departure warning not being very reliable, remember that it is a dashcam, not an autopilot!
That's the idea to have a thread for the new dash cam buyers where they could take a decision by just reading that. Lane departure warning. I never knew It had that feature, atleast mine din't. Let me create a new thread for it.
You can fill them here,Issues with 0906- possible Fixes

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C mini0906 7
G mini0906 54
Back