How much space does the A400 and RC09 take approximately on the SD Card?

AleksiDj73

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello everyone, first time here and first time i will buy a dashcam in a few weeks/months from now and i wanna be sure on the *perfect* dashcam to buy for us. Also apologies if i make any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary as English is not my mother tongue and it's my 3rd language

I was originally gonna go for the Pro Plus+ one plus with the RC06 for rear recording but that sits at around 100 euros and it's a lot for us but the kit A400 and RC09 however sits at 75 euros and that's the sweet spot for us but so far we have chosen to buy the 70mai A400 & RC09 kit for front and rear back recording and i wanted to ask on how much space will it take on let's say a 30mins drive from the front and back recording at the same time. Well of course an approximate number and not exactly the space it's gonna take but you get me. Because i do own a Samsung EVO Plus SD Card that's 32GB and it's a Class 10 one and i wanted to know if that's gonna be enough for a few days recording or if i have to buy a bigger size one.

Also we do plan to take an almost 9 hour trip this summer (not yet confirmed) with this dashcam and rear one and i don't think the 32GB SD Card will be able to store like 9 hours of trip lol as 1440p and 1080p is quite high and i think it would fill up quite quickly but all in all, how much space will it approximately take on a 30mins drive with the front and back dashcams recording at the same time?

Thanks for your help :D

My 128Gb Samsung Evo card holds about 10 hours.

I don't have your dashcam but I would guess it all roughly the same.

My 128Gb Samsung Evo card holds about 10 hours.

I don't have your dashcam but I would guess it all roughly the same.
Thanks for your reply!

I just checked your dashcam and yeah it is the same quality as the one i'm hopefully going to buy but it's also double the price

Hmm nah it's not really all roughly the same cuz differences qualities, different compressions etc etc etc so yes it is KINDA roughly the same but at the same time not

Back