How to change firmware Chinese language to English language on Yi dash camera version CABAA or CA31A

Problem is my serial is CCBAA, which is not available on the US website. So I tried CABAA but it stays on the pink screen with email, nothing happens (I already put FWCARC10.bin) on the SD Card.
CCBAA serial is different to CA version.
it's only for sale China. so they never make other language firmware.

we cant change other language CC version yet.

different spec.

1. CA version can ADAS. but CC version cant ADAS.
2. CA version NT96660 chip base. but CC version NT96658 chip base.
3. CA version F/W is not compress. but CC version F/W is LZ compress.
4. CA vesion F/W is FWCARC10.bin. but CC version F/W is FWCARC12.bin

http://www.xiaoyi.com/yi_dash_camera/images/CC11A/FWCARC12.bin

Thank you, works fine with my grey CABAA camera

different spec.

is there a way to revert back to CN serial? I tried to revert back but it wont work.

i have the CABAA serial. and my camera is stuck in the Language Adaptation fail screen. Anybody know how this can be fixed?

Please is there any tutorial how change ENG language on CABAA / V2.1 ??? This is not working, thank you!

different spec.

I flash firmware FWCARC12.bin - to my BLACK EDITION and now screen is RED - something about APP and nothing happend. What's now?

Attachments

• IMG_20170319_185330.jpg
    IMG_20170319_185330.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
mybe try to click "arrow"? (Setting/off button)

I have problem after flash the dash cam, that become chinese text "system langauge adaption fail" (in english) after implementation in page one in this thread,
so i try download firmware update from here https://www.yitechnology.com/support/firmware_dash/id/3
1. i choose CA31A and Upgrade Firmware
2. downloaded file as name firmware.bin, i rename it as FWCARC10.bin
3. i turn off dashcam dan plug off cable
4. format SD Card as FAT32
5. copy file FWCARC10.bin (before-number 2) to SD CARD
6. insert to dashcam and then turn on/plug in cable
7. wait around 1 mnts and done. my dashcam become english

I have a problem with this solution... I put all the files on the SD card, but instead of a blue screen I get a pink screen in chinese about SD card Class 10. My card is Kingston 8GB class 10, so I don't know what the problem is. Any ideas?
it could usually mean this is not the REAL class 10

Hi Guys . I follow the steps to change to an English language , but I used my macbook for this so after a while , I manage to brick the dashcam. So first I upload the files engmode sn.txt and aaa222ccc.txt , and the blue screen pops up but I have noticed that on the serial number box says something like "*(&^%TUYG*&*(U " probably because of my Mac ,now after trying to reset 10 times and few time an emergency recovery , the cam still shows pink screen and Failed to addopt language. Im hopeless I don`t have an idea what to do next.Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 12.28.59.png

I have a CCBAA camera. I followed the instructions that were given but I ended with the pink screen with the xiaoyi email. how to revert back?

I have a CCBAA camera. I followed the instructions that were given but I ended with the pink screen with the xiaoyi email. how to revert back?

I have the same problem...
Many thnx

Hi.
The same problem with CCBAA version.
I tried to change language like in CABAA.
Now only pink screen with support email.
please help.

Hi.
The same problem with CCBAA version.
I tried to change language like in CABAA.
Now only pink screen with support email.
please help.
I have the same problem...
Many thnx

- Download firmware from here https://www.yitechnology.com/support/firmware_dash/id/3
- Note: choose ur S/N and Cam's status is "Emergency Aid" (tested on Win only)
- Format SD card and copy that file into SD card
- Insert SD card to Dascam and wait for it. Good luck!!!!

Hi,
Please help me.
I tried to change my cam from chinese to anglish and stuck with the screen saying:
"System language adaption fail. Access denied"

I think the problem happend because accidentially, the SN.txt file I saved with UTF-8 encoding.
Please can someone halp me..
How do I change the SN when I see the screen with the "System language adaption fail. Access denied" message??

thanks, Avi.

Please is there any tutorial how change ENG language on CABAA / V2.1 ??? This is not working, thank you!
This guide working on my CABAAA v2.1 Grey but no LED flashing when updating but finished in about 5 minutes.

Make sure serial number in single line only without whitespace, ANSI encoding (default Notepad's encoding). Don't forget to format your SD card in step 11.

- Download firmware from here https://www.yitechnology.com/support/firmware_dash/id/3
- Note: choose ur S/N and Cam's status is "Emergency Aid" (tested on Win only)
- Format SD card and copy that file into SD card
- Insert SD card to Dascam and wait for it. Good luck!!!!

I have exactly the same problem. Accidentally SN.txt had a linebreak at the end (thanks to my favorite editor). So now none of the emergency-aid firmwares (english/chinese) can make camera working. Chinese fw shows some message similar to "Access denied" too. Any idea what else to try?

Attachments

• IMG_20170615_034155.jpg
    IMG_20170615_034155.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20170615_021654.jpg
    IMG_20170615_021654.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 27
Hi Guys . I follow the steps to change to an English language , but I used my macbook for this so after a while , I manage to brick the dashcam. So first I upload the files engmode sn.txt and aaa222ccc.txt , and the blue screen pops up but I have noticed that on the serial number box says something like "*(&^%TUYG*&*(U " probably because of my Mac ,now after trying to reset 10 times and few time an emergency recovery , the cam still shows pink screen and Failed to addopt language. Im hopeless I don`t have an idea what to do next.View attachment 30056
did you manage it to work? I have a similar problem now

Last edited:
Back