How to change to recording without sound ?

savemoresaveoften

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi I have the 70mai pro with North American app ver 1.1.0 on the iphone. I dont see the "recording with sound" under the device setting menu. It does not show on the device screen either. Is that option available ? Right now it record with sound and I like to disable the sound if possible.

recording with / without sound need to be set on dashcam itself, mate

recording with / without sound need to be set on dashcam itself, mate
On a Pro English version, only option on dashcam related to sound is either enable system sound and system sound level. Nothing related to setting for sound under recording. Its using firmware 1.04NA which my understanding is it is indeed the latest firmware.

CAn you show me where the sound setting is under on the dashcam ?

My bad, sorry .. sound recording is in the app in dashcam settings

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

My bad, sorry .. sound recording is in the app in dashcam settings

well I dont see it in the app either. Are you using the North American version of the app 1.04NA and the Pro and its on your app ???

Yup same app
4445455a0e860cb0e77b279893edc5f5.jpg
97cf30d2f11159f2f68a5e56508c3964.jpg
41cbe748939c59e65ceae108d74db3a6.jpg

mai70pro app screen shot.PNG

In the IOS app, it only shows "Recording" compares to "sound recording" on your screen shot, is that for sound then ???

looks like, mate. just try it :) ..and if wont work, get android phone :D :D

yeah looks like thats the one and they forgot to type the word "sound" in the IOS app.....

Never disable that to try as zero reason for me to "disable recording". I did think why would someone wants to "disable recording" but thought what do I know....

let us know how did you get on, mate

yes that setting does it. Already sent feedback to Mai support to add the word "Sound" to the IOS app :)

Good stuff

Back