How to check my Scripts? :)

N1smo

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,
i´m new to Dashcamtalk and i got a Yi z22 since few days.
I have flashed the Z22 Firmeware form here:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/xiaomi-yi-custom-firmware-with-lastest-revision.13557/

with higher 35mbit. Now i try some scripts but i think i have a lil problem with it.
Is the following way correct?

1. I just created a txt file in the root of m sd card and renamed it to autoexec.ash

2. instert this script:

#t ia2 -adj tidx [ev_idx][nf_idx][shutter_idx]", "-1 disable"
#looks like the values are between 0-16383 (0x0000-0x3FFF)
#set noise reduction value to 500
t ia2 -adj tidx -1 500 -1

(with 1 empty line at the end)

3. thats it?!

is it correct or should i do something else? is there any way of checking if its work or not? cause i dont see any change.

thx a lot
cheers

i check script loading with a cardinfo.txt file and beeping after script is started.
Code:
#sd test scripty
cardmgr d info > d:\cardinfo.txt
#ready beep
t pwm 1 enable
sleep 1
t pwm 1 disable

i see you want to become more sharpness in your footages.
you can test my script, tested and modified for sharpness, exposure, saturation, gamma, noise, fotos in raw +jpg and 4GB file splitting.
Give me feedback please.
Extracting both files (autoexec.ash, coring.txt) copying all in the root directory and restart your xiaomi.

Attachments

• gentes_CORING.zip
    800 bytes · Views: 41
Thanks i will test it! :)
I also want sharpness in Video! Or does it only works for Foto?
How to modify this: "
cardmgr d info > d:\cardinfo.txt" is D:\ Your SD Card device?
Thx

if you run the scripts they will be always there, or you need to run every time when you turn on and of the camera?
i never run any script i dont know how to do it.
but if you can have more sharper images i will like to do it.

after runing the script you gain more sharper but you compromise something else??

Thanks

The scripts run as soon as the camera is booted.

The Noise Reduction scripts will give more sharpness at the expense of noisier footage. A little noise isn't much of a big deal at the higher bit rates, but it is hard to compress, so the default is more noise reduction to get better quality out of a lower bit rate.

I'm not as familiar with the coring script, but I believe it is setting the level of in-camera sharpening.

For folks that will do editing on a PC, setting up a camera with coring (sharpness) off and colors/contrast pretty flat gives them the best starting point to work from. If you prefer nice looking footage straight out of the camera, then playing with Coring, Noise reductions and other parameters is worthwhile.

Thanks i will test it! :)
I also want sharpness in Video! Or does it only works for Foto?
How to modify this: "
cardmgr d info > d:\cardinfo.txt" is D:\ Your SD Card device?
Thx
...foto and video
...nothing to modify D:\ is correct for camera
...extract and copy the files in the root directory of microsd and restart thats all, nothing to change only if you would switch the settings and values.

Back