How to Diddle yourself out of a review !

Tv stopped producing any reasonable amount of good new programming after 1996. I dropped the tv cheap bundle when I realized I was mostly watching the news channels and a very few reruns.
It makes more sense to buy used VCR tapes and dvds at yard sales or goodwill than to pay for tv programming these days.

Yes we are screwed, pretty much also shut down all our own ship yards, maybe we can have some men of war build Tyneside.
We don't build men of war these days, we don't have enough oak trees! However the flight decks for our new aircraft carriers are built at Tyneside, do you need an aircraft carrier?

Yes we do, seriously i really think we Danes should have a aircraft carrier, and i also think we should build some little hunter killer subs and a missile sub.
And then buy or build a handful or 2 nuclear ICBMs, cuz with the idiots that have ICBMs now, we better join the club cuz we will fit right in.
And we should build our own jets instead of buying American Jets, cuz if we buy or build it always seem to get much more expensive than planned, but at least if we build we have the jobs.

Yes we do, seriously i really think we Danes should have a aircraft carrier, and i also think we should build some little hunter killer subs and a missile sub.
And then buy or build a handful or 2 nuclear ICBMs, cuz with the idiots that have ICBMs now, we better join the club cuz we will fit right in.
And we should build our own jets instead of buying American Jets, cuz if we buy or build it always seem to get much more expensive than planned, but at least if we build we have the jobs.
That sounds an expensive list!

But when your country complies with Donald Trump's demands and you double your defence spending to meet your NATO commitment then you will be able to afford some of it! And like you say, if you build it yourself then you get the jobs, the commitment is only money spent, not results! I think that is why we now have 2 huge new British built aircraft carriers and only a few helicopters to land on them! Mind you, those USA aircraft you will be buying are part British so once you pay for yours, we can afford some too for our aircraft carriers!

We make parts for the F35 too, and others, even some NASA stuff i believe.
Buying the F35 was only done if we got a little kickback in the form of defense orders. tough i am sure as always it will be a loose - loose situation for us, i cant really recall anything else happening in my lifetime.

Back