How to play video after I am done driving?

Only one company sells this product. When it was sold And fulfilled by Amazon / Prime the actual seller was still the same. 360 laptop Parts.

They will ship direct the way it is now.

I can't find it for stock anywhere else. It's called Dr Memory lightning card reader.

Only one company sells this product. When it was sold And fulfilled by Amazon / Prime the actual seller was still the same. 360 laptop Parts.

They will ship direct the way it is now.

I can't find it for stock anywhere else. It's called Dr Memory lightning card reader.
Seems expensive and that too without prime shipping. I found this on amazon after I coped and pasted "mrmory lightening reader for IPhone7 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...2,k:Memory+lightning+card+reader+for+iphone+7

This one looks interesting / same maybe

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M7X3EFL/

I have one of these and works ok too

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MA4Y9PX/
Thank you. So you are saying the first link above works exactly like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01MU07761 Both free shipping but One is $24.99 with prime and the other is $29.99 without prime. Don't care much for prime as long as the one with $29.99 is better in terms of features. i checked the description and many of them say these don't work with latest iphone ios app

Last edited:
If you need to show the cops immediately the you can just turn on your car. If you are in a crashed and unable to turn on the car then you can always put the video into your computer and submitted later. Cops won't decide whether you are at fault or make the decision at scene if you were to crashed.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

If you need to show the cops immediately the you can just turn on your car. If you are in a crashed and unable to turn on the car then you can always put the video into your computer and submitted later. Cops won't decide whether you are at fault or make the decision at scene if you were to crashed.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
The later part Of what you said is not something I agree. Cops do decide on the spot unless it is a crash that results in serious injury or death where they have to do major investigation. They write ticket and police report at the scene and whoever's name is listed first is usually considered at fault. Sometimes and when it is minor crash where the car is drivable and no one is injured,911 operator will just ask both parties to go to a police station to get a report . No time to bring laptop at that time and I don't think playing the video while the th dashcam is hooked up above to a cop is not something that will work right. This is why the OTG adapter for iPhone 7 or whatever it is called is useful I think

The later part Of what you said is not something I agree. Cops do decide on the spot unless it is a crash that results in serious injury or death where they have to do major investigation. They write ticket and police report at the scene and whoever's name is listed first is usually considered at fault. Sometimes and when it is minor crash where the car is drivable and no one is injured,911 operator will just ask both parties to go to a police station to get a report . No time to bring laptop at that time and I don't think playing the video while the th dashcam is hooked up above to a cop is not something that will work right. This is why the OTG adapter for iPhone 7 or whatever it is called is useful I think

If it is a minor crash then shouldn't your car be able to turn on hence; to view the footage? If you needed to go to the police station then you can either hand them the SD card and have them view the footage or plug the dashcam into a power supple (e.g. battery pack or even a PC in the police station).

Anyway, it's just that I've never needed or thought of a use for OTG for dashcam. If you insist of buying an OTG for iPhone, make sure there's a label that says MFI (Made for ios). If it isn't then it is possible that it won't work now or in the future when Apple updates its software.

Anyway, it's just that I've never needed or thought of a use for OTG for dashcam. If you insist of buying an OTG for iPhone, make sure there's a label that says MFI (Made for ios). If it isn't then it is possible that it won't work now or in the future when Apple updates its software.

the MFI stuff is always better however they have to adhere to Apple policies so you will have trouble accessing any files that are not in the format that Apple decided you should use, this means most dashcam files won't be viewable

the MFI stuff is always better however they have to adhere to Apple policies so you will have trouble accessing any files that are not in the format that Apple decided you should use, this means most dashcam files won't be viewable

I thought most, if not all file format in dashcam is same. So it shouldn't be an issue. I think the issue maybe the video format which ios might not support.

I thought most, if not all file format in dashcam is same. So it shouldn't be an issue. I think the issue maybe the video format which ios might not support.

it's not the file format that is the issue it's folder structure and file naming convention that trips up the Apple adapters

If it is a minor crash then shouldn't your car be able to turn on hence; to view the footage? If you needed to go to the police station then you can either hand them the SD card and have them view the footage or plug the dashcam into a power supple (e.g. battery pack or even a PC in the police station).

The issue here is the A118C turns off after unplugged from the car so you can't show it to a cop unless they agree to sit in your car seat to watch the video up on your dashcam.

The issue here is the A118C turns off after unplugged from the car so you can't show it to a cop unless they agree to sit in your car seat to watch the video up on your dashcam.

It's a 'feature' because it's using capacitor rather than battery. If cops aren't willing to sit in your car to view the footage then they can also refuse to look at your phone.

This happens to all non-battery dashcam. You are worrying too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

it's a 1.5" screen, you're not going to see anything with any sort of detail on that size screen anyway

it's a 1.5" screen, you're not going to see anything with any sort of detail on that size screen anyway

That's right........... A tiny TFT screen is not really used for playback but more for reading the camera setup menus

yeah there is a reason good dashcams record in 1080p or higher, need that for detail you can see on a proper screen.

I would personally never watch anything of length on a small screen like a phone or such, and when i see people watching whole movies or TV programs that way due to them being bored and too stupid to do something about that ,i really do get the urge to go slap them.

But i don't cuz its their right to be stupid or do whatever so long as its not conflicting with laws or on the expense of anyone else.

2 minutes tops, that's how long i would like to look at a small screen, anything more just feel inappropriate to me.
So i don't game or watch videos or movies on my phone or tablet.

How does gravity sensor or motion detection work? I mean like when your parked car is towed or someone hits my parked car? Do you have to have the car turned on for the gravity sensor or motion detection? Mine is hardwired and when I park my car, I turn off car. And during that If someone hits my car or my car is towed , will the dashcam record that incident even when it is off?

How does gravity sensor or motion detection work? I mean like when your parked car is towed or someone hits my parked car? Do you have to have the car turned on for the gravity sensor or motion detection? Mine is hardwired and when I park my car, I turn off car. And during that If someone hits my car or my car is towed , will the dashcam record that incident even when it is off?
If there is no power to the camera it is incapable of doing anything.

I just bought the micro SD memory card reader for iPhone to play my dashcam videos on my iPhone and it worked fine and I am watching thit video on my iphon but how do I upload a clip on my social media Facebook page? Thank you

Or you can upload it to Youtube??

Back