How to play video after I am done driving?

Or you can upload it to Youtube??
I am using the micro SD OTG adapter on my iphone and watching th dashcam clips on my iPhone I find no option to share , send or upload on Facebook on my iPhone. There is an app for for the card reader called KisDisk and the card reader is called dodocool. Update I figured out how, I had to hit edit and then it shows options to share or upload on the bottom . Thank you

Last edited:
I dont have Iphone myself so I dont know how,but there must be a way to upload it to Youtube.If not from your Iphone then transfer the videos from Iphone's memory-storage to PC or MAC and then upload it to Youtube.

Some fruit company devises leave residue files on memory cards that can play havoc in the camera, but if we get to there we will deal with it.

O and i better say too, i also dont have a fruit company devise, my evil of choice are Microsoft and google.

Some fruit company devises leave residue files on memory cards that can play havoc in the camera, but if we get to there we will deal with it.

O and i better say too, i also dont have a fruit company devise, my evil of choice are Microsoft and google.
I really didn't understand you. please explain

When a memory card have been inserted in a apple product it seem like their operative system leave some files ( not a lot of data ) on memory cards.
Not familiar with this myself as i said, but i think it is a part of how their operative system do things.

But the fact those files are there can trip some dashcams, but if so a format of the memory card in the dashcam will wipe any data on the memory card.

When a memory card have been inserted in a apple product it seem like their operative system leave some files ( not a lot of data ) on memory cards.
Not familiar with this myself as i said, but i think it is a part of how their operative system do things.

But the fact those files are there can trip some dashcams, but if so a format of the memory card in the dashcam will wipe any data on the memory card.
i hope nothing goes bad for me.
I have one question,

The home charger i have doesn't work on the A118C dashcam but works to charge my android smartphone and it works on my Anker Roav dashcam. Is this because what i have is micro usb cable?

What do I need to turn on my A118C at home? Also what type of memory card reader do I need to play and show the video from my phone? i have the one for my iphone but that may not work here?

Thanks

Last edited:
i hope nothing goes bad for me.

I have one question,

The home charger i have doesn't work on the A118C dashcam but works to charge my android smartphone and it works on my Anker Roav dashcam. Is this because what i have is micro usb cable?

What do I need to turn on my A118C at home? Also what type of memory card reader do I need to play and show the video from my phone? i have the one for my iphone but that may not work here?

Thanks

You don’t sound like a very techy person. :) I suggest start learning how to use google. A lot of these questions are very simple and a google search will yield lots of answers quickly.

Does the end of the cable (the plug where you insert it into A118C) look the same? If not then you cannot force it in or else you will damage it. A simple google search will show you different types of USB.

You will need to supply A118C with power in order to power it. Use the correct USB and plug it into a charger. What memory card does A118C uses? You can easily search on ebay, amazon, etc. on what the card reader you need and plug it into your computer to view it.

I am not understanding your last two questions.

“Also what type of memory card reader do I need to play and show the video from my phone?”

I thought you’ve already bought a lightning adaptor to view the videos in your phone? Why do you need another card ready?

You don’t sound like a very techy person. :) I suggest start learning how to use google. A lot of these questions are very simple and a google search will yield lots of answers quickly.

Does the end of the cable (the plug where you insert it into A118C) look the same? If not then you cannot force it in or else you will damage it. A simple google search will show you different types of USB.

You will need to supply A118C with power in order to power it. Use the correct USB and plug it into a charger. What memory card does A118C uses? You can easily search on ebay, amazon, etc. on what the card reader you need and plug it into your computer to view it.

I am not understanding your last two questions.

“Also what type of memory card reader do I need to play and show the video from my phone?”

I thought you’ve already bought a lightning adaptor to view the videos in your phone? Why do you need another card ready?
The card is same and it is micro SD card but the cable seems to be different. What's the cable for A118C called? Thanks

That appear ( judging by photo ) to be a ordinary mini USB plug, as i recall that's the same plug used to charge git 1 and git2 cameras.
Also what is used on the 2 SJcams cameras i had ( sj6 legend and sj7 star ) and its also what is used on my friends gopro 3

Its also the plug that's used for 3 of 6 cameras in my car ( SG9665GC / Mobius 1 / jovuu X cam ), others are the SG9665XS that use a 2.1 mm barrel plug as it is a camera that get a 12 volt input - the old innovv C3 that use a bastard plug that's in size between mini USB and micro USB, but other than that it is in a league of its own, and then i just remember the mini 0906 i am testing are actually using the micro USB plug.

All these cameras are either powered of the provided PSU that go into a cigarette lighter outlet in the car, or by several high output USB chargers i have installed in my car ( 2 - 2.4 amp on each outlet )

All these USB wires terminating in a mini or micro USB plug all have the regular USB plug in the other end ( USB type A ), like you know from your computer.
The plugs displayed in your link of those ( mini / micro ) i only recognize the mini B and micro B

Back