How to re-normalizing from pink screen! S/N: CCBA~, CC11~
I finally figured out how to unbrick my Dash Cam from PINK SCREEN of S/N CCBAA~. ^^V !!!!
@ Download firmware and update firmware to cam : http://www.xiaoyi.com/yi_dash_camera/download.html
@ Micro SD card : 8-32G Class10
@ Upgrade steps
- format SD card : On the PC, select the FAT32 file system and the 64KB allocation unit size.
1. Download the firmware FWCARC12.bin to the SD card root directory
2. Insert the SD card into the dash cam sd card slot
3. Connect the power to start
4. On lower right corner, yellow light flashing, but the screen will not Bright
(if you do not see the yellow light flashing, please use something, sharp to poke the the Reset hole on right side of USB port )
* Note: the entire upgrade process do not shut down or power off
5. Wait for 1-5 minutes, the dash cam will complete the upgrade and start successfully
After up firmware your cam display still in pink screen error language.
Then follow steps:
1. Create 2 empty files with notepad with filenames:
2. Create SN.txt take the serial number from the unit only 14 digits start from the left (original CN S/N)
3. Copy 3 file to micro SDcard
4. Insert the micro SDcard in the dash cam and connect power.
And wait display show s/n, turn off power and restart. Done.