How to send videos to insurance via email?

rocknslope

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I had a car accident today, lucky I have a dashcam to prove the other driver was at fault.
The video file is 170MB and exceeds the email size limit.

What is the fastest free file hosting website or place to upload the video online?

I had a car accident today, lucky I have a dashcam to prove the other driver was at fault.
The video file is 170MB and exceeds the email size limit.

What is the fastest free file hosting website or place to upload the video online?
Register on mega.co.nz files shating site. They give 50Gb free space. Upload video there and email download link to insurance company.
U can use also a dropbox.com.

Try dropbox to, you can send a link to numerous people and delete the file as and when.

I might be jumping in kind of late on this one, but I use Google Drive to store my videos and easily share them. Google gives you a hefty amount of storage with your GMAIL e-mail account.

However, the one time I had to submit my footage to the insurance company they required me to upload it to YouTube and provide them the link. I suppose this is another way to share (and you don't necessarily have to make the video Public).

I just sent them a link to a private youtube video of me getting rear ended a year ago, but it wasent really needed as the guy took blame with no problems.

But yeah if they need it i would just send them a link to a file site / cloud where they can DL the video, or i could snailmail them a DVD.

I "just" handed a DVD over to the cops a few months ago of a insane kid braking enough traffic laws in 20 seconds to loose his license, but to get the police here in gear i first had to involve the media, but then it only took a week before police contacted me and asked for raw material, and that i gave them on the station on a DVD.

Back