How to submit product for Comparison Tool

Johndizon

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

I am John. I would just like to ask if anyone of you have any idea on how we could submit our product for DashCamTalk's Comparison Tool? We are also involved in a dash cam business in Australia and it would really help us if we could advertise our product here in the website. If you have any information about the process, please do message me. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Regards,
John

Attachments

• Elinz 4K 2K Dual Dash Cam.png
    Elinz 4K 2K Dual Dash Cam.png
    1 MB · Views: 19
Contact the site owner/moderator @DashCamMan and he'll provide all the information relevant to vendor participation here.

Welcome to the forum John.
There seem to be room for every one here, but only the "big" or should i maybe say trending brands get their own sub forums on the front page, the not so big brands are found in the other brands sub forum.
Some brands also have their own hidden forums only visible to the people thats invited there ( people testing their cameras ASO ) the brands as i understand can to a large degree manage their own sub forum.
Many brands have started in the other brands forum, gotten popular and been moved to the front page, and in some cases fallen back to the other brands page again, it is mainly a user level that dictate where your brand will figure.
A example of that could be the JooVuu brand, they are now back in other brands as the brand dont see much action, actually i think they closed shop all together.

But as said dashcamman are the creator of this forum, he make the final decisions.
you can click on the link posted by DT MI and start a conversation with dashcamman, conversations are the private talks here on the forum, so they are not public.

Your camera above seem to be one that upscale to 4K using a lesser resolution sensor, this is not uncommon but these are branded "fake 4K cameras " in here, up scaling to 4K dont give you better image fidelity so genuine 4K cameras are preferred.

Last edited:
Fake 4K, Fake 2K dashcam.
Using IMX307 sensor which has a native resolution of 1080P by Sony.
You won't win over any enthusiast here.

Even if they add it to the comparison tool, there should be a way to separate the "fake" stuff from the "real" stuff.
I would hate to buy a dashcam advertised as "4K/2K" based on the comparison tool only to discover that it is not "real" 4K/2K and is some extrapolated crap.

Welcome to the forum John.
There seem to be room for every one here, but only the "big" or should i maybe say trending brands get their own sub forums on the front page, the not so big brands are found in the other brands sub forum.
Some brands also have their own hidden forums only visible to the people thats invited there ( people testing their cameras ASO ) the brands as i understand can to a large degree manage their own sub forum.
Many brands have started in the other brands forum, gotten popular and been moved to the front page, and in some cases fallen back to the other brands page again, it is mainly a user level that dictate where your brand will figure.
A example of that could be the JooVuu brand, they are now back in other brands as the brand dont see much action, actually i think they closed shop all together.

But as said dashcamman are the creator of this forum, he make the final decisions.
you can click on the link posted by DT MI and start a conversation with dashcamman, conversations are the private talks here on the forum, so they are not public.

Your camera above seem to be one that upscale to 4K using a lesser resolution sensor, this is not uncommon but these are branded "fake 4K cameras " in here, up scaling to 4K dont give you better image fidelity so genuine 4K cameras are preferred.
Hi kamkar!
Thank you very much for your thought. I have left DashCamMan a message. Hope to hear from him soon.

Back