HP f800x , always lost file video ??? Help !!!

carcam.vn

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Dash Cam
Carcam 8W
i using the HP f800x. It so nice and so modern. But when recoding, alway lost many file video.
I drived about 2,5h , the dvr HP f800x recording all time driving. But when i review video, have only 15 videos -- about 45 minuten driving.

Many many file were lost. Why ?
i formated the card Sd when i put in the car dvr

i see alway on Display F800x, it record all time.

what memory card are you using?

is it the last 45 minutes you have or random files from the 2.5 hours?

what memory card are you using?

is it the last 45 minutes you have or random files from the 2.5 hours?

Card is good, nitro 433x 65mb/s and Samsung 32G is same. Random Bro, file start ok, file ended ok. But lost more than 1h driving .

you see :

2,5h driving have only 10 file videos in foder EVENT and 5 videos in foder VIDEO

iJwHrx8.png

KtGBNF2.jpg

or4XuIb.jpg

kpF8MKP.jpg

The memory card is still not full

last week is the same sitution, i am driving about 30 minuten, but when come home to see videos. Lost mindest 3 file videos about 9 minuten driving

you have more files in the event folder than you do in the regular folder, that should never be the case, suggest turning the G-Sensor off and start with a freshly formatted card and see what it looks like then, depending on how it's configured it may have some file management that restricts how much space is allowed as event files and it's deleting those before you get to them

you have more files in the event folder than you do in the regular folder, that should never be the case, suggest turning the G-Sensor off and start with a freshly formatted card and see what it looks like then, depending on how it's configured it may have some file management that restricts how much space is allowed as event files and it's deleting those before you get to them

i Set G sensor Medium. When i use the model GT680w is same , memory alway full but nerver lost videos.

i Set G sensor Medium. When i use the model GT680w is same , memory alway full but nerver lost videos.

medium is too strong but nevermind that for now, as a test turn the G-Sensor off, format the card and then try it again and let us know how you go

medium is too strong but nevermind that for now, as a test turn the G-Sensor off, format the card and then try it again and let us know how you go

Thank, i will do it and talk to you, thank so much

Back