Huge gaps of missing video (weeks)

I posted here since the G1W-S forum is DEAD.
Seems I am the only idiot who bought that garbage product.
Why would I posted to a dead forum? Think.

LOL. It's basically impossible to solder that small. What a joke. Only robots can do that.
But, talk about missing the point. Taking a $50 dashcam to get soldered when THEY should have done it in the first place?
No. I got a refund from Amazon. Viofo is a joke of a company. Pure excrement of a company.

Yea, the Mobius is also a nugget of garbage.
Another POS product that died out of the box.

Get it straight.
Viofo = PURE GARBAGE
Mobius = PURE GARBAGE

No more of these cheap ass Chinese garbage knock offs to waste my time.
What are legitimate brands ? Real brands, so to speak.

I posted here since the G1W-S forum is DEAD.
Seems I am the only idiot who bought that garbage product.
Why would I posted to a dead forum? Think.

LOL. It's basically impossible to solder that small. What a joke. Only robots can do that.
But, talk about missing the point. Taking a $50 dashcam to get soldered when THEY should have done it in the first place?
No. I got a refund from Amazon. Viofo is a joke of a company. Pure excrement of a company.

Yea, the Mobius is also a nugget of garbage.
Another POS product that died out of the box.

Get it straight.
Viofo = PURE GARBAGE
Mobius = PURE GARBAGE

No more of these cheap ass Chinese garbage knock offs to waste my time.
What are legitimate brands ? Real brands, so to speak.

Just a replay of the same drivel as before with any aroma of excrement wafting around surely not coming from the cameras.

People like this make me wonder what job they have and if they ever get some idiotic drive like this said to them?

For the life of me I just don't get what he is expecting to gain from posting garbage like this, as he has done before.

I wouldn't exchange his faulty goods for the the steam off my poop!

Amusing to see the Mobius characterized as a "knock-off" when the camera itself literally established the product category of matchbox style action cameras.

I say you are the one without a clue here. Having taken the time to review this entire thread I now see that you don't even own a Viofo A119! Back in post #28 to this thread you state that the camera you are having this problem with is the G1W-S. Why post about it HERE in a dedicated Viofo A119 thread??? It is clear from reading through this thread that posting about a problem with the wrong camera in the wrong sub-forum without even initially bothering to mention that you were referring to a different model camera has only served to confuse the issue and made it even more difficult for anyone to help you. So who is clueless here, exactly? :rolleyes:

The simple fact of the matter here is that installing a new battery would be a trivial matter even for someone with only minimal soldering skills. And if what you say is indeed true, that the original RTC battery was missing, it would only make installing a new one that much easier since the real challenge would be removing the original battery without causing any damage to the metal contact tabs. Of course, if even such a task is beyond your skill level, you could have taken the camera to any shop that performs cell phone repairs where they would be happy to install the new battery for you in a matter of minutes for a minimal fee.

As is so often the case here on DCT, when a member reports an issue, other members, including retailers and manufacturers will immediately jump in to offer knowledgeable suggestions on how to track down and resolve your problem. It is also not unusual for certain manufacturers, Viofo being one of them to step up and offer friendly, responsive assistance with parts or replacements.

But it is clear at this point that finding a solution to the issue of getting your camera to maintain the date and time is not really your primary purpose. Apparently it's all about ranting, venting and maligning. At this point you seem to have taken to attacking anyone and everyone who has made a good faith effort to help you sort the problem and you feel the need to spout unwarranted vitriol towards @viofo .........("**** Viofo. Pure ****ing garbage").

Apparently, this is your "MO", as it is hardly the first time we've witnessed you doing this. @GoodEnough, when you had a problem with your Mobius camera some time ago, you also became angry and abusive when numerous members attempted to help diagnose your problem and answer your questions. And you became resentful when it was pointed out that many of your concerns and questions are addressed in the owners manual and from there you then went on to indulge in vituperative remarks attacking Mobius in a very similar manner to what you say here about Viofo. Despite occasional issues and rare PCB component failures, Mobius has garnered a well deserved reputation for producing what are perhaps the most reliable and durable dash/action cams ever built. And even if you indeed received a rare defective camera, when several of us pointed out that your Mobius comes with a one year warranty in the event of a problem like you experienced and they would have been happy to help you, you responded with such choice commentary as:

"Chinese dog**** that breaks after a few hours of use, only to soak the moron suckers for replacement parts and MORE money."

"I have barely used this dashcam for more than 5 hours.

If this piece of **** has died, I am going to be pissed at buying this Chinese garbage."

"
These piece of crap dashcams break just like that? WTF"

"I am not investing a penny into fixing this piece of ****.
I will buy another brand. $75 wasted on chinese Ebay garbage.?

"I'll let you know which "big boy" dashcam I get,
and this this broken disposable Cracker Jack prize. Total Piece of sheiyte."

And (speaking of not having a clue), one of my favorites considering how long you've been around here on DCT: "What are Super Caps?" :smuggrin:

OK, GoodEnough, so now that you went out and purchased the G1W-S as your "big boy" camera and ran into a problem with it, here we are, it's Déjà vu all over again with you.

So what I think is increasingly clear is that you are far more interested in acting entitled and belligerent than in finding an actual reasonable resolution to any camera problems you may encounter and thus I recommend that when you start vilifying the next manufacturer of whatever new "Big Boy" camera you've decided to purchase or anyone who attempts to help you if a problem should arise, we should all just ignore you. I must admit that I forgot who we were dealing with here when I posted to this thread, otherwise I would never have weighed in here in the first place.
He is brainless guy with hands growing from backside... LOL

Viofo is garbage.
Solder? LOL.
Got a real dash cam and never looked back
Junk

Viofo is garbage.

What is your occupation?

I'm sure if someone in a public forum came on and said you (or your product, or your actual role whatever it is it, your line of work (if anyone has the guts to employ you)) was garbage, you'd be annoyed?

GoodEnough is not what you appear to be yourself - in fact you are probably in the top 3 BadEnough members spouting your vitriolic lambasting rubbish - which by the way, is from your own hand, a series of moaning posts that are themselves pure garbage.

Do us all a favour and leave the forum. Here is a link to a forum you'd like:

www.get-the-hell-out-of-here-you-moaning-minnie.com

(n)

Last edited:
Back