I’m interested in Blackvue DR750S-2CH TRUCK

Towtruckman

Reaction score
Country
United States
It seems they have 3 memory options I’m assuming these all just come with different size SD cards can anyone confirm? Also wouldn’t it be cheaper to just get the smallest memory camera from them and purchase my own SD card or micro SD and would this work or does there’s have special software on there sd cards etc?

The Blackvue cameras appear to be quite fussy about what memory cards work well with the camera it is mind boggling that makers of not least dual channel cameras will sell them bundled with a measly 16 Gb memory card.
So i would have a read in the Blackvue sub forums in the memory card threads there, but otherwise the model you are eyeballing seem to one of the better ones from them.
Otherwise you should not need any special software, i think Blackvue have their own dedicated dashcam player where you can have amp and so displayed alongside the video, but the video are also in a regular format so pretty much any player on a computer should be able to play the footage.

I'd recommend getting the largest memory capacity you can afford and using only Blackvue cards. They created a slightly different SD card OS which means that most non-Blackvue cards do not function well if they work at all. Their DR 750 seems to be the least problematic of all their cams, but that is not a recommendation for them unless you need a buffered parking mode. That one thing they do very well.

Phil

Back