I am lost (Cellink and Thinkware)

tm2016

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't want to touch my vehicle's electricals. BMWs are stupid when it comes to electrical systems.

Given that, all I want is to charge my Cellink through ONLY my cigarette lighter (or inside the house if I don't get enough drive time; I am asusming ti takes 1.5 hours to reach a full charge?).

I want this Cellink to be connected to my Thinkware Q800Pro (Or SG X2Pro+), powering it when the car is parked for parking mode.

Is this possible? Kindly help me.

P.s. In all the videos I watched, and the posts I read, I have not found a straightforward answer for this.

yes it can be plugged to cig lighter for charging while driving

Thank Jokiin, so how does the battery switch to powering the camera in Parking Mode? Like how does it work?

Say I stop driving the car, does the camera continue recording normally or does the camera switch to parking mode? I am trying to understand how does Cellink regulate the camera's switch from normal recording to parking mode recording.

the Cellink has 3 wire output which switches ACC off when the car is off

I am sorry Jokiin, I don't understand this. This 3 wire output is connected to the camera... how does this 3 wire output "switches ACC off"? My apologies for my ignorance here

I am sorry Jokiin, I don't understand this. This 3 wire output is connected to the camera... how does this 3 wire output "switches ACC off"? My apologies for my ignorance here

when you're driving the Cellink is being charged so it sends power to the B+ and ACC outputs, when you turn the car off it stops being charged so it switches off the ACC output and just the B+ output is active so the camera changes modes accordingly

when you're driving the Cellink is being charged so it sends power to the B+ and ACC outputs, when you turn the car off it stops being charged so it switches off the ACC output and just the B+ output is active so the camera changes modes accordingly
OH PERFECT!!!

Thank you man!!!

Back