I am out of here

How to explain to insurance company that there was an suv that drove over my car damaging my rooftop:eek:

Hehe yeah the KIA do launch well it seem, but yes another proof in so many ways everyone need a dashcam.

Hehe yeah the KIA do launch well it seem, but yes another proof in so many ways everyone need a dashcam.
The car that was hit needs a "roof cam" for that one, facing upwards - another one to add to your collection?

What was all the smoke? Seemed to be from the exhaust rather than tyres, maybe supposed to be a smoke screen for disabling dashcams from collecting evidence?

The little silver car got away with it lightly. It could have been much worse.

And to top it off i am pretty sure the driver of that silver car was going ???? where the hell is that car that rear ended me. :unsure:

Also i am wondering on the state of that KIA, the motor seem to dig in on launch but the landing on the other side seem fine, so if it dident hit more stuff it might still be a driver.

I just noticed the Kia driver missed demolishing the billboard advertising the 10 best hospitals. :D

What the hell ?

Last edited:
Daum little old lady was flying :eek: i assume its another one of those mistaken pedals and too old to try the other one.

OK, Im gonna say it since no one else has. What a douchbag!! The cammer just sits there, then pulls around and does nothing. Why didnt he render aid? Why didnt he immediately call police and ambulance? He's the zero of the day in my book.

OK, Im gonna say it since no one else has. What a douchbag!! The cammer just sits there, then pulls around and does nothing. Why didnt he render aid? Why didnt he immediately call police and ambulance? He's the zero of the day in my book.

He parked to grab the footage from the camera of course :rolleyes: Typical humans these days, rather capture footage than to help.

Last edited:
Yeah i was a bit surprised by that too, when he set in motion i was thinking so that's the way out of there, but then he just stop.
I can tell you that last Sunday if the woman falling out of her 2 floor apartment had not landed right in front of the exit from the back yard i would still have helped, sure i know first aid and all, but even without that you can still be useful at a accident scene.

Last edited:
Back