I bit the bullet on my first dash cam, the Viofo A129 plus accy's!

Digital_Dad

Reaction score
Country
United States
Viofo Bluetooth Remote Control for the A129 Dash Camera $19.95

Viofo CPL Filter For The A129 / A119 / A119S / A119 Pro and A118C2 $16.95

Viofo A129 1080p Dash Camera Sony Starvis IMX291 Image Sensor Dual Band WiFi + GPS Mount - Front Camera Only $129.90

Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME128GA/AM) $29.99

SquareTrade 3-Year Portable Electronics Protection Plan ($125-149.99) $9.42

That's what I bought. It was way too much money, I really didn't have it to spend. But I had two incidents last week driving my bus and the onboard cameras didn't capture what happens out the front windshield. They capture me really well and the students, not so well, makes me wonder. I asked about a dash camera and was told the school wouldn't buy one. So I'm buying my own. I hope I will be able to use this to prove which side of the road I'm on and whether or not I was in the wrong when someone needs to back up when we are on a road that's too narrow for us to pass each other. I earn peanuts doing this job, Anyone who thought teachers were underpaid clearly hasn't learned what bus drivers make. I am hoping this will save my job when it comes down to it.

save your receipt it may be tax deductible based on work related... consult with an account.
I have the A129 duo it is a good camera, good luck with yours..

Back