I Can't Watch...

LOL i did expect the signs to take it out.

On the local COP TV program i just saw what must be the dumbest SOB in Denmark.

So the cop pulled over a van, but it was quite hard to bring it to a stop, not that the driver wouldn't stop, but the brakes on the van did not work.
So there was a little talking back and forth about this ending up with the van driver acknowledging he knew the brakes was not working when he got into the van, but he couldn't just walk to where he was going.

And this is where my very down to earth look on things kick in and i am thinking here is a prime example of a guy that need to be taken out permanent, or at the very least made sure he can not spread his genome around.

...or at the very least made sure he can not spread his genome around.
Yeah, there are times when I see things like this I could easily become a proponent of mandatory sterilization. :(

Me too .... I was just waiting for that wheelie popping slap from the bucket to pole ...

Me too .... I was just waiting for that wheelie popping slap from the bucket to pole ...
Ah, the good old optical illusion... ;)

I watched a couple of highway maintenance vehicles fitted with large signs on the back approach a bridge once, and was sure they were going to hit. But they each lowered lowered the signs just before they reached the bridge, then lifted them back up afterwards. I didn't know the signs could be dropped, let alone automatically, and while they were moving at that. Dead impressive. I was so surprised I forgot to hit the save button. :mad::mad::mad:

They were possibly lorries like THIS (link).

Seems they are fitted with cameras too. Lots of them!

Last edited:
Hi Guys
This is my first post.
I haven't found an introduction thread so I will introduce myself here (hope you guys don't mind).
I'm from South Africa, I have worked in the security industry most of my life (not the technical field).
Started my career as a security guard, then went into Armed reaction & Cash in Transit, then became a security manager in the commercial industry.
I have installed alarm & cctv systems but I am in no way a qualified technician.

This post reminds me a an incident on the N1 highway in Gauteng South Africa a few years back.
Some idiot was transporting two giraffes on a truck.
Unfortunately I don't have footage of the incident.
http://ewn.co.za/2014/07/31/SPCA-N1-highway-giraffe-has-died

Back