I finally ordered a real dash cam

arsh

Reaction score
Country
United States
After a few years of messing around with the lower end of cameras I finally decided to get something quality and ordered the a119v3. I’m extremely excited as it should be a huge upgrade over the 8000ls and chupad d501 I’ve had in the past

Glad to hear it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the 1st video on your computer.
I've been using a Viofo A119S for 2 or 3 years and haven't had to use the video for anything and I switch it from car to motorhome when on holiday.
This year I will have a higher quality video for driving thru Yellowstone National Park and hope I get some breath taking video of the surrounding mountains and animals.
VIOFO A119 V3

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the 1st video on your computer.
I've been using a Viofo A119S for 2 or 3 years and haven't had to use the video for anything and I switch it from car to motorhome when on holiday.
This year I will have a higher quality video for driving thru Yellowstone National Park and hope I get some breath taking video of the surrounding mountains and animals.
Yeah I almost got the old 119 before finding the chupad on sale for $40. However it was never great and didn’t always work. I plan to take my new car on a road trip so I figure it could make some cool footage

Yeah I almost got the old 119 before finding the chupad on sale for $40. However it was never great and didn’t always work. I plan to take my new car on a road trip so I figure it could make some cool footage
So what did you finally get? You never said? A119 which one?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ursamajor A119 V3 92
Iggy A119 V3 7
N A119 V3 8
Back